Disney Channel Tag

Someone i'm subscribed to on YouTube posted this tag---- Caitlovesdisney. You guys should go watch her, she's amazing!

1. Favourite Disney Channel show  Liv and Maddie!! BEST THING EVER!!!!

2. Favourite Disney Channel movie Probably Descendants 2, Descendants 1, or Teen Beach Movie. 

3. Favourite Disney Channel ship Maddie and Josh, or Ben and Mal

4. Favourite Disney Channel ship that never was Maddie and Josh. I know they technically WERE together, but THEY DIDN'T END THAT WAY AND I WILL FOREVER HATE IT. Literally Non-Canon... probably Evie and Carlos. I've read the Isle of the Lost book, and it was really cute how fast Evie and Carlos became friends. 

5. Favourite Disney Channel friendship Liv and Andie. They're so different, but so sweet together and Liv literally gives up the guy she likes for Andie on multiple occasions. 

6. Favourite Disney Channel siblings Liv and Maddie. No question there, I love them.

 7. Favourite Disney Channel animated series Tangled: The Series. FLYNN AND RAPUNZEL ARE SO FREAKING CUUUUUUUTE!! AND VARIAN IS ADORABLE AND CASSANDRA IS AMAZING AND AAAAAAAARGH

 8. Favourite Disney Channel show that is airing right now Probably Gabby Duran, because that's the only one that I HAVE watched that's airing right now. And Kylie Cantrall is actually enjoyable to watch perform, and it's not a HORRID plotline. 

9. Disney Channel show you wish had another season The Lodge. I NEED TO SEE BEN AND DANIELLE BECOME TRULY OFFICIAL BECAUSE I LOVE THEM

 10. Favourite International Disney Channel show The Lodge. I didn't actually get to watch the entire thing until recently, thanks to Disney+, but I loved every bit of it and I want to find out what happened!

11. Favourite Disney Channel theme song That's actually so hard. KC Undercover, for sure. Or Girl Meets World... Andi Mack... Austin and Ally...

12. Favourite song from a Disney Channel movie If Only, Descendants, hands down. I just love it. 

 13. Favourite Disney Channel character Liv Rooney. She's fun, bubbly, and wild when she wants to be. 

 14. Favourite Disney Channel actor and/or actress Actor: Cameron Boyce. He brought a emotion to anything he was in. Actress: Probably Olivia Rodrigo. Nobody took her seriously as Paige, but she's finally shown her true talent as Nini, and I love her voice and her acting skills. 

15. Favourite Disney Channel kiss Kayla and Will, Cloud 9. Their kiss is so freaking adorable I squealed out loud the first time I watched it. 

16. Favourite Disney Channel movie dance number  A tie: Break This Down, D3, or Flesh and Bone, Zombies 2. 

17. Favourite Disney Channel parents Bex and Bowie. They're so sweet, learning as they go, and I just love them. That moment when Bex celebrates after Andi calls her Mom for the first time is so darn cute. 

 18. Favourite quote from a Disney Channel movie I literally can't think of anything except "Don't be dopey" when Evie's foot pops as she kisses Doug I LOVE THAT!

 19. Which Disney Channel school would you want to attend? Pfft is this even a question? Auradon, without a doubt. 

20. Favourite Disney Channel duet "Someday" Zombies, or "Breaking Free" High School Musical.

21. Disney Channel character you'd switch wardrobes with Liv Rooney, she can wear the most bizarre outfits that would never look good in real life and still make them rock.

22. Disney Channel song that always makes you cry "If Only" or "Stand" both songs are huge turning points for the characters, them trying to decide if they want to listen to their hearts, and it's just so moving. 

23. Disney Channel song that makes you want to dance "Living on a High Wire" Lemonade Mouth. That song is SO catchy. "Bop to the Top" HSM, and "BAMM" Zombies. 

 24. What DCOM do you wish had a sequel? "Teen Beach 2" because WHY DID YOU SCREW IT ALL UP, DISNEY? or "Lemonade Mouth" because that had just a likable cast and songs.

25. Favourite Disney Channel recording artist Dove Cameron or Sabrina Carpenter. I listen to both frequently. 

 26. Last Disney Channel show and movie you watched Liv and Maddie, Princess Protection Program.

 27. Name a Disney Channel character you ship yourself with Ryan Evans, HSM, because I'm a Theater kid as well, and Ryan is just so likable, and sweet. 

 28. Which DCOM have you seen at least 10 times? Zombies. It's one of the best things Disney has ever done. That, and Descendants. 

29. If you could have any item from a show or DCOM what would it be? A werewolf necklace from "Zombies 2". THOSE ARE SO COOL. Or Mal's spellbook. WAIT. NO. I WANT THIS: 

 I WANT THIS: 

30. Pitch a Disney Channel show or movie I've said it before, I'll say it again: "Voltage" from "Liv & Maddie" had SUCH an engaging storyline, and I want to see it as a real thing.