chapter two ;

I wake up to the sound of that dreadful Apple alarm music that's pure hell to listen to. Groaning, I turn to face my phone and harshly tap the stop option on the bottom. What even was the time? I glance down and the time 11:30am is blaring into my eyes. The brightness  on my phone surely contributing to my ever-decreasing 20/20 vision.

Peering at my phone notifications, I look to see a couple from the lunch club boys and more surprisingly, Jschlatt. A giddy feeling blooms in my chest.

Fuck, I realised its because I never replied to his message yesterday, I clearly was horrible at replying to texts. I quickly slide up and unlock my phone and open up the discord app. Schlatt's profile with the number 3 in a red circle told me he sent another set of messages afterwards. I am quick to press his alert and look to see what he wrote.

jschlatt:
hey partner! can I interest you in Schlattcoin? will be at my totally-not-sketchy booth today in smplive if you're up to come visit.
jschlatt:
bitch
jschlatt:
i said invest.

I realised I should probably reply.

you:
fine ill buy your stupid cryptocurrency. i better be making a profit here my guy.

Almost instantly I receive a reply from the CEO himself. I couldn't help but get a little excited at his text, we were really starting off on the right foot.

jschlatt:
i forward to your diamonds. oh and your company too i suppose..

I unwillingly detach myself from the warm embrace of my bed and wander to my wardrobe. I fiddle around with mixing and matching outfits for a solid 30 seconds before I said fuck it and wore a pair of white-washed denim jeans and a cream coloured fleece zip-up jumper. I brush out the knots residing in my bed hair and check myself in the mirror, deeming myself plausible to look at and make my way to the bathroom to brush the morning breath away. I make my way to the kitchen for the first time today and smuggle a can of diet pepsi and make myself a sandwich.

Making my way back up into my cave, I turn on my pc and organise where my snacks go, making sure they're placed somewhere that won't be disruptive when streaming. I am quick to bring up the minecraft launcher and open up streamlabs. I start up the stream and I check discord for a moment and message Schlatt to see if he's interested in calling while we play. He agrees almost instantly and not even a second later the ringing of the catchy discord call music is played in my headphones. I am welcomed to Schlatt going fucking ham on his keyboard, typing up a storm and i'm curious.

"Check your chat asshat." He says and my curiosity is no more. There in the fucking stream chat is schlatt bullying me in the open!

jschlatt: this dumb bitch is getting her ass scammed today.
jschlatt: she doesn't realise because she's so gullible and obviously distracted by my charming personality and handsome good looks.
jschlatt: but i do not blame her for feeling that type of way. do you know what they call me? they call me mr worldwide handsome.

I let out the loudest and most genuine laugh I could muster. He did not! He really had the balls to try me right here in my own chat, live while I tried to stream.

"Schlatt what in the fuck are you saying in my chat. You're spilling the fattest lies!" I giggle at the end, this stupid boy..