1

Jordyn pov

"baby are you ok?" kuya Gray ask me while driving at palingon lingon sakin.

"I'm not, why do we have to go here tsk" i said while frowning

"baby girl we're here because i want you to meet our mother, she wants to see you and say sorry for what she did to dad and for abandoning us. And i know you also miss her right." kuya Logan said to me with worried in his eyes

"several weeks after dad's death she calls us and crying, she wants to say sorry for what she did and want us to go here. For us it's not a big deal but i know you miss mom so much your just a child when she abandoned us so we want you to meet her baby, please" kuya Sean said to me so i sigh and nod

"Ok I want to know the reason why she did that to us, to dad". I smiled to them with sadness in my eyes and look at the window

My name is Jordyn Harlow, 20 years old we lived in California but unfortunately were currently here in the Philippines because our so called mother wants us to lived here with her after our father died because of heart failure.

We are here at the car driving to my mom's house. And the guys I'm talking to a while ago are my brothers.

Grayson Harlow, the eldest 25 years old, Logan Harlow 24 years old and Sean Harlow 23 years old,

They want me to meet her and said that there's a reason why she did that.

My dad is pure american and my mom is a pure filipino

My kuya's said that our mom and dad have a beautiful love story but in the end our mom left our dad broken.

Kahit ganon hindi kami pinabayaan ni dad, he become a good and responsible father to us and guide us until we grow.

He don't want us na magtanim ng sama ng loob to our mom. he said

"i know there's a reason why she did that and i know how much she love us and you.,our princess so please don be angry to your mom please"
that's what he said to me bago siya mamatay.

Sigh i miss you dad. I miss you so much..

I was crying silently while looking at the window at humilig sa upuan i feel sleepy.

Nagising ako ng tinapik ni kuya ang pisngi ko. Nakahinto na pala ang sasakyan. Tumingin ako sa paligid at nakita kong nasa harap kami ng mansion. Our mom is at the entrance of the door crying while smiling at us. I see in her eyes the longing for us dahil sa tagal naming hindi nagkita kita.

Our mom hurriedly go to us and hug my kuya's nakatingin lang ako sakanya ng blanko at pinapakiramdaman ang gagawin niya.

After hugging my brothers, she stop in front of me and cry while hugging me

"My daughter, i'm so sorry for what i did please hear me out." bumitaw ako sa pagkakayakap niya and look at my brothers.

They smiled at me with worried on there faces so i smiled at them to assure them that I'm fine.

"Pumasok muna tayo sa loob, i know all of you are tired. Ipapahatid ko na kayo sa mga kwarto niyo para maibaba niyo na ang mga gamit niyo. I cooked your favorite foods kain muna tayo bago kayo magpahinga ok"She said and look at us happily.

We went upstairs and go to our respected rooms. After kong maibaba ang gamit ay inayos ko ito at naupo muna ako sa kama and stared at my fathers picture with me playing piano. "I miss you dad. I hope you're happy"

Pinatawag na kami at pumunta sa dinning kung saan nakahanda ang mga masasarap na pagkain. It's all our favorite foods.

Pagtingin ko kila kuya ay nakita ko silang nagniningning ang mga mata habang nakatingin sa pagkain. Napailing nalang ako habang nangingiti. Namiss talaga nila mga luto ni mom.

Habang kumakain kami ay nakita kong masaya siyang nakatingin sa amin. Sila kuya kasi kung makakain akala mo wala ng bukas. Tsk. Biglang nagsalita si mom

"i miss you all so much. Dati ay hanggang tingin lang ako sa malayo dahil natatakot akong baka magalit kayo sa akin, hindi ko kayo magawang lapitan. Nahihiya din ako sa dad niyo."

"Why did you do that to us and to dad. I don't understand you. I wanna know the reason". I said to mom with sadness on my face

"I'm sorry for what I've done. You're lolo don't approve your dad to be my husband. He despise him because you're dad is the rival company of ours but i love your father so much so we runaway to california at dun kami nakasal and the four of you are the result of our love that we share. After 8 years after namin magpakasal, nahanap ako ni dad, he called me and said that my mom is dying at mahina na din siya kailangan niya ng katulong sa kumpanya. I'm an only child galit padin siya sa nagawa ng dad niyo.

Dahil doon ay agad akong umuwi at inayos ang kumpanyang matagal na pinaghirapan ni dad. I don't want to run for my responsibility kaya ginawa ko lahat para maisalba pa ito. I spent more years para lang maayos ito and my dad want me to stay because he's sick mahina na siya at ako nalang ang may kakayahan para mamahala sa kumpanya.

After a couple of weeks he died at ako nalang ang naiwan so nagstay pa ako dito at nabalitaan ko nga ang nangyari sa dad niyo. I love your dad so much but i don't want to runaway for my responsibility na matagal na pinaghirapan ni dad.

So i took care of it. I'm sorry please forgive me. Kayo nalang ang meron ako and i wanted to be close to all of you again." malungkot na sabi ni mom habang tinitignan kami isa isa.

Natahimik naman kami dahil sa narinig and my kuya's go to mom and hug her.

"We understand you mom, we miss you so much, right baby?" kuya sean said at napatingin sa akin ang iba ko pang kuya. Mom is staring at me nervously so i smiled at her at tumayo. i hug her

"Right, i miss you too so much. Even if I'm still a kid that time" my mom cried and hug us

Bumalik na kami sa hapag habang masayang nagkukwentuhan kung anong mga pinagdaanan namin nung mga time na wala siya.

My kuya's graduated as a mechanical engineer and my mom is very proud for their achievements. Sila ang nagmamanage ng company namin na naiwan ni dad.

I'm still a student and taking up civil engineering in my current school in Cali.

"princess i want you to study here, Gusto ko na dito na kayo tumira, ipapasok kita sa isa sa mga universities dito. Is that ok with you?"

"Yes mom " i said and smile to her