Chapter 1

*Alarms rings*

A feminine hand rose up from the bed to hit it to stop. But it wouldn't so she rose up and threw it on the floor.

Hey guys meet Gabrielle James-miller

"Gabrielle! You need to come down now for breakfast you have less than ten minutes to be in School" a voice shouted from downstairs.

"What. Ten minutes to be in school?Aren't we still on break" she groaned out loud confusedly. And then that's when it dawned on her

Summer break is over!

"Ahhh!" She screamed and she jumped out of bed to prepare quickly for school, but her legs getting caught in the sheets flinging her off to the floor with a hard tug. Groaning as she stood up "Oh man, what the duck" Rushing into the bathroom quickly to get her toothbrush to work on her teeth as then undressed to take her bath.

Oh! Well multitasking has always been her thing.

Running out with a towel less than three minutes later straight up to her wardrobe to search for a cloth to wear.

"How come no one informed me that today is actually going to be Monday, I don't even have the chance to pick out a nice cloth for the first day in school after summer break!" She said frustratedly, as she searched back and forth frantically for a cloth to wear. "I guess I just have to stick with you" she picked out her favorite pair of blue jeans along with a green sleeveless top, kicking out her white sneakers from under the drawer.

Oh! come on Gabrielle you have no one to blame other than yourself. If you hadn't thrown your phone into the pool when you were trying to get at your brother for drawing horns on all your award pictures I'm sure you would have been informed from your friends at school. Or was it the time you were playing with your ball in your room and then used it in destroying the screen if your laptop all in the name of trying to get a good shot.

Quickly she tried putting them on, she brushed through her long hair. Packing them up, while she let some falling from behind. Grabbing her school bag, she packed some new books in it. Running out from her room before halting and turning back to a rail that contained lots of medals and pictures of her receiving various awards. Kneeling down she curtsied like she was worshipping it before standing and kissing each one of them "My lucky charm. Please keep me out of trouble today"

Oh well our Gabrielle is a big champ. Looking at all these medals if I took them into the market I'm sure I will make quite some nice catch. If the rack wasn't occupied with pictures of her receiving several awards for her team in basketball and some in table tennis. One would think it was a shrine the way she worshipped it. Woo!

"Gabrielle voudriez-vous mettre votre cul paresseux ici!" (Gabrielle would you get your lazy ass down here!)

"Venant maman, juste une minute"( Coming mum, just a minute) She stood up and left her room. "I'm all the way down" she screeched as she sat on the railings and swung down the stairs "Woo-hoo!"

"What took you so long" her mum asked as she served some eggs into her brothers plate.

"She was having dreams of big time crush Liam" he shoved some bread into his mouth chewing loudly on it.

Oh well that's Gabrielle brother ken. AkA the little devil. And who's Liam? I'm not about to be a spoiler you all will get to meet this Liam yourself.

"What did you just say" Gabrielle asked disgustedly ready to hit him any minute.

"You shouldn't mind your brother, sit down and quickly eat. Your dad will be here soon"