The Promise & Heaven Sent the Wrong One by VJDunraven

The Promise

Miss Cassandra Carlyle has been in love with her older brother's friend, Lord Richard Christopher Radcliffe, since she was eight years old. He was her hero, her knight in shining armor, her prince charming and the man of her dreams. But Richard saw her merely as a younger sister and left for Oxford with the promise that he'd never forget her. Now, ten years later, after all the waiting and hoping, Richard finally returned--with his betrothed in hand. Worst, Cassandra discovered that not only had he forgotten about her, he also didn't recognize her! Heartbroken, she let her mother haul her to her first season in London and found herself as the new darling of the ton. Would she find love or would her hero come charging on a white horse? Join me in this poignant tale of childhood friends, young love, broken promises and dreams with Richard and Cassandra, as they discover the true meaning of love everlasting.

Heaven Sent the Wrong One

Allayne Carlyle, heir of Viscount Carlyle, is in a snit. All of his friends are happily married and wish the same for him. But Allayne is in no hurry. He is wealthy, handsome and free. Why would he want to be leg-shackled when women buzz around him like bees? Lady Alexandra Davenport, only daughter of the Earl of Weston, is likewise excogitating the same thoughts. She has been cleverly avoiding the matrimonial noose, but now that her 25th birthday has come around, her father finally put his foot down. But Alexandra is in no hurry. Her mother left her with a substantial inheritance upon her death and she is not wanting of anything. She is wealthy, beautiful and free. Why would she want some wretched man to marry and take her money, when she could have more fun with clandestine coquetry? Unbeknownst to our hero and heroine, their parents have been scheming. What will happen when these two stubborn personalities collide? Will they chase each other with a hatchet or will the sparks fly? Join me with Allayne and Alexandra as they conquer the mystery of that little word they've been trying their damndest to avoid. Love. And so the story begins.

~

As promised, I have some amazing historical fiction books lined up for you! These I just couldn't put down. Literally. I just read like halfway through the night. I laughed at a few parts, it's like modern talk in the older version, hilarious XD. This is a kind-of series, just the same characters are used but they can stand alone. Some of it is sooooooo sweet! I just melted slightly. That sounds weird... But hey, support the author by getting her books^^. These are the wattpad versions, they're available on e-books and paperbacks i think, oh and when she says they're different on the official copies they are. I checked it out myself on apple's bookstore ;) So read read read!