.01

Todoroki
hey, are you awake?

Bakugou
Why the fuck are you texting me at 2 am?! Are you fucking crazy?

Todoroki
i couldn't sleep so i thought i'd text you.

Bakugou
Tf, don't you have friends? Stop fucking bothering me.

Todoroki
sorry, i tried texting midoriya but he's asleep. yaoyorozu is also asleep so i didn't know who else to text. but then i saw your contact.

Bakugou
I don't remember ever giving you my number. How the hell do you have it?! Are you stalking me or something?!

Todoroki
calm down princess. don't you remember that assignment mr. aizawa assigned? everyone in class exchanged numbers to stay in contact.

Bakugou
Don't fucking call me princess ever again.

Bakugou
And delete my contact. I don't want you having my number. You're fucking creepy.

Todoroki
no thank you, i'd rather keep your number. but why aren't you sleeping? i expected you to be snoring your head off by this hour.

Bakugou
Wait. How'd you know I snore?

Bakugou
What I meant was. I was sleeping but you fucking woke me up!

Todoroki
my apologies.....i didn't mean to wake you up. i'll let you go back to sleep. goodnight bakugou.

Bakugou
Hold on fucker. Not so fast. You never told me why you couldn't sleep.

Todoroki
do i need a reason for not being able to sleep?

Bakugou
Do you need a reason for living?
Do you need a reason for using the bathroom?
Do you need a reason for being so damn annoying?

Todoroki
i think i get your point.

Bakugou
Good. I made it easy for a dumbass like you to understand. Now tell me why you can't sleep.