Chapter Eight

Hehehe I have alot planned for this chapter. I love cannibal stuff, it gives me nightmares but still love it! Ok never mind about those who don't like intercourse reading this cautiously it's all smut! There will be nothing important in this chapter! All you need to know is Jeremy gets raped! You can still leave a comment though tell me what you want to see happen! Others,Enjoy!

----------------------------------------------------------

Normal Pov:

Just fucking great I'm going to be eaten. I'm in a bad mood. Anyone would be. One you're kidnapped by cannibals who want to eat you. Two we were supposed to get safe passage but I guess cannibals have no honor. Three I found out Roran's worst fear is cannibals. Four yesterday was going so well before that woman showed up. I can still remember the feel of his hands all over me. The pleasurable kisses, the soft touches, the electricity sent through me. I got hard at the thought.

Focus Jeremy! No fantasizing when you're about to be eaten! I'm thrown into the tent hitting the ground hard making me whimper. Hold on. This doesn't look like a place you would cut something up to eat. It was a bedroom! A pillow and blanket in the middle of the floor. The two female cannibals begin undressing me and I gulp. What are they planning? I'm place of my clothes is a.....thong?! It's small and tight up my ass. Yup, I definately hate these guys. Stakes are driven into the ground around the bed, four to be exact and each of my limbs are tied to each one. I shiver due to the cold and my being terrified. They laugh at me and walk out.

The chief walks in a huge grin on his face as he eyes me. Looking up and down my body making me tremble. He gets to his knees between my legs and leans over meeting me face to face an inch from mine. He smiles widely showing his rotting teeth.. gross! I glare at him. His hand moves to my face I try to bite him but his other hand takes hold of my head and forcibly hold me still making me unable to move it. his face moves closer to mine and I just about gag at the smell of his breath. He sticks his tounge out and starts licking my face, and I wonder if he is tasting me or trying to turn me on. If it's the latter he's failing horribly. If it's the first I'm going to piss myself. He licks both of my cheeks and around the rim of my lips. I wanna puke right now.

His hand moves from my face, leaving the other one to grasp my chin still preventing me from biting him, and moves to my crotch making me flinch. He starts rubbing me roughly as he licks down my chin down my neck and nibbling on my earlobe. I shiver and tremble as he does this. He starts rubbing me harder making me hard. I hated this guy so much. Then he starts licking down my chest and starts nibbling my right nipple while using his hand that isn't rubbing my crotch to play with the other. Electricity runs through me at everything this guy does and I hate it. This is rape, and I'm scared. Just then a gag is tied around my mouthleaing my lips exposed but rendering my teeth useless. The chief kisses me and I just about puke. Once he's done with that he continues licking down my abdomen heading towards my bellybutton. He sticks his tounge inside running it around the rim of it then thrusting it in and out of it as if demonstrating to me what he was planning. My erection hurt badly. Being pressed against these tight thongs and being rubbed. I can't take it anymore a muffeled moan come out and the chief rubs even harder making me close. I wanted to cum but he wouldn't let me, he stopped rubbing making me seeth. He was torturing me. Then he stops licking me. He removes his clothes leaving a thong of his own. This guy was ripped! I was scared now. Fuck! He's huge!

He sits down over my abdomen and starts rubbing his erection all over me sending shivers down my spine. He moves it to my mouth still gagged and starts thrusting at it. I really wanted to puke. Then he moves his crotch to mine and starts grinding against it with his own. A whimper escapes my mouth as he does it slowly, roughly, deliberately. I wanted to cum so much. I still couldn't for some reason. He moved his erection to my ass and I freeze. It's still covered but he starts thrusting against my exposed ass making me moan and whimper through the gag. I try to close my legs wincing at the pain as the rope tightens. Then he removes his thong. My eyes widen at how big it is. I about feinted. He pulls my thing down enough to expose my crotch and get the thin part away from my ass. I really wanted to kill this guy. Someone help me!

I started crying. The chief thrusted into me making me scream through the gag. He didn't even care enough to ease my pain with preparation. He pushed every bit of himself into me up to the hilt. I screamed so hard that my through hurt. He pulled out some and started thrusting a rythm into me making me scream more. Tears running down my cheeks like rivers. Then he grunts and comes inside me making me cum too. He pulls his thong back on after wiping him self off. Then he bends toward my sore as he'll ass and starts licking something wet off me I thought it was his own cum or maybe mine, but when he rose I found out it was blood. My blood.

Now I know why Roran was scared of cannibals. I was too now. The savage smiled then left. The women from before came in. You know what they did? They licked my hole too making me shiver and groan at the pain. They cleaned me up and tied me back up with Roran. I truly hate cannibals.

----------------------------------------------------------

Dontcha love me? I can write one hell of a sex scene can't I? You know what I'm a pervert. And you guys wouldn't have this story if I wasn't! 6 comments if you want another one of these soon.