Arthit presses a quick solid kiss on Chet's glistening lips.

"Is this more than okay to you now?" Chet asks the corner of his lips in a curl.

Arthit bites his lower lip and drops his voice to a whisper, growling out, "It's the best." Arthit stares at Chet, slowly leans down and starts leaving soft kisses on the corner of Chet's lip engaging him yet again in a battle of tongues but Chet pulls away with a suggestive smirk much to Arthit's frustration.

Chet then pushes Arthit on his couch and straddles the latter fingers automatically clumsily unbuttoning Arthit's shirt. Before Arthit could rip his own shirt, Chet attacks Arthit's neck with soft kisses.

Arthit sighs, throwing his head back, "Oh Kong."

What the fuck? Where did that come from?

"Kong?"

Arthit's eyes widen as he tries to lean in again to avoid the awkward tension but Chet puts a distance between them.

Arthit mentally rolls his eyes for his stupidity. Why would he call his ex's name in the middle of a hot make out?

"Is that your ex?" Arthit doesn't dare ask why Chet uses a knowing tone, Irish must have told him all about Kongpob already. Curse Irish.

"Yeah but it's not like I'm thinking of him while we're doing this."

"Did Irish tell you that I have an ex too?"

"Yeah? That's why we're doing this, right? To nurse our broken hearts? To move on?"

Chet sighs and sits back on the couch, shoulders slumped. "To be honest, I don't want to move on from him because I really love him. Until now, I'm in love with him."

Arthit buttons his shirt back and straightens the way he sits. "Why did you break up anyway?"

Chet frowns and he starts crying. "Because he's always busy, he barely has time for me, I don't want to be a needy boyfriend but it's frustrating that I'm always waiting for him, he missed several of our dates and... I had enough."

"You should've asked for his explanations."

"I did. He told me he's saving up for when we have our own family, he even showed me the engagement ring he bought last month. He was going to propose to me."

Arthit gasps. "Yet you still left him?"

Arthit's a damn hypocrite. Why is he so shocked when he did the very same thing to Kongpob?

Chet nods slowly, Arthit can see from his eyes that he's full of regrets. "I love him but I can't be with someone who can't make me his priority. What if when we got married, he became worse? I'm going to regret everything."

"You don't know for sure if you're not going to continue it then how else are you going to know the outcome? Life is full of uncertainties but the people who became successful are those who take the risks."

Arthit sighs. "If you think you're going to regret being with him in the future then why are you regretting now that you broke up with him?"

It's obvious Chet wants to escape from the pain. Like what Arthit did.

Chet smiles a bit. "You're a great guy like what your cousin has said but I'm sorry, this isn't going anywhere."

Arthit awkwardly hugs Chet. He himself doesn't think it's going anywhere, from the first lame joke Chet has said, he knows it's going to stop first thing in the morning. "Okay? I'm glad you told me."

Chet sniffs and leans on Arthit's shoulder. "Do you think I should go back with him?"

Yeah, if that guy has the patience to be with Chet and his lame jokes, why would he leave him? That guy's a rare gem.

6 Years After • Completedजहाँ कहानियाँ रहती हैं। अभी खोजें