.kang yeosang vp.

"Hello class, my name is Mr. Kang and I'll be your new teacher" Your boyfriend Yeosang said as he stood in front of you and the class. 

Don't worry, it isn't illegal. Let me explain.

- You were both neighbors for years before he got the job

- You're the same age

- You decided to start going to college and coincidentally he came to you that same day saying he got a job at the college you applied and got into.

- You were dating for a year before he got his job

- He told you he was a vampire so you knew. Yes, your teacher is a vampire and your boyfriend.

Now back to the story lol

"Today, all we're doing is a quick ice breaker and we'll look through the text book for a little while. There will be no assignments tonight though." Yeosang said earning cheers from everyone. "Let's start with Ms. L/N" (L/N=Last Name)

"Oh, uhm hi, my name is Y/N L/N and I can't wait to study with you all." You said standing up and bowing to everyone. 

This went on until everyone finished what they were saying. And the entire time, Yeosang never took his eyes off of you...

"Mr. Kang? Can you go last?" A girl with a really short skirt and crop top said batting her eye lashes. 

"Oh, I guess so. Hello, my name is Kang Yeosang and I can't wait to teach you all." He said bowing to the class. 

"Are you single Mr. Kang?" Another girl from the back asked. 

"No." He firmly said looking right at the girl. 

"Oh..." She said sinking back into her chair as you tried to hold in your laughs. 

"Anyways! Let's turn to page 18...wait...This is all wrong..." Yeosang muttering the last part to himself. "Class this book is wrong."

"What do you mean b- I mean Mr. Kang?" You said catching yourself as you almost exposed your relationship to the whole class on the first day of school.

"The information is wrong. This isn't what happened." 

"But these are the history books. They're always right." Replied the same girl that asked if he was single. She obviously became salty because he's taken.

"I'm the teacher here. I'd give you detention but I really don't want to be stuck in a room with your snobby attitude." Yeosang answered sitting down on his chair and not looking up from the text book. "On that note, you are all dismissed. Oh, and Ms. L/N please stay behind for a second." 

"Yes Mr. Kang?" You asked jokingly as the other student filed out of the room. 

"Let me talk to you about this class really fast..." He responded as he watched the last sudent leave. 

"What about this class?"

"The fact I can't stop looking at you while I'm up here" He said pouting and pulling you unto his lap. "It isn't fair you can look at me the whole time when I have to make sure to not stare at you"

"Awe baby" You said pecking his lips. But before you could pull away completely, he pulled you back for a longer kiss. Then that turned into more than just a small kiss...

He started kissing down your neck a little. Then he pulled away smelling your scent. 

"Mmm you smell so good baby" 

"Didn't you just feed the other night?"

"Yeah I did, but you know I can't get enough of you."

"Then do it. It's fine" 

Once you said that, he sunk his teeth into your skin. You felt a little sting but it soon went away. 

(A/N: BRUH FRICKIN RED MOON BY KIM WOO SEOK CAME ON WHEN I WAS WRITING THIS PART)

After a little while, he pulled away and wiped his mouth with his sleeve. 

"You always taste delicious baby"

"I'm flattered, but if another one of the students walked in and heard you say that they would think you meant something else..." 

"Yah! Not at school!" Yeosang said laughing

"Heyyyy you were the one who said it."

"Still, we can say that only at home..."

"AISH, THAT SHOULD NOT BE MENTIONED AT SCHOOL EITHER" You responded giggling. 

"I swear I love you so much."

"I love you too Sangie"

A/N: Let me say, I have an unhealthy obsession with the song 'Red Moon' by Kim Woo Seok. Like I already streamed the MV so many times and I streamed the song so much. My friend is literally telling me to breathe lol. I sent it to him and he was just like "Breatheoh i can see why you're fan girling to the max. there's a lot of body rolling" 

Those were his exact words lol. K but I also have a huge obsession with 'Fantasia' by Monsta X. BUT ANYWAYS, I hope you enjoyed this chapter lol. Have a great day/night:)

[edited]

lastly, stream Red Moon by Kim Woo seok, Fantasia by Monsta X, and Candy by Baekhyun:)))