kians day

Maria's P.O.V

I walked up the street. I went to the beach and sat on a bench.

I was so confused with all of the things happening. Ibkept thinking about my dad. How he left me with my mom.

"Hello there love"

I look back and see my ex boyfriend will.

"What are you doing here'

"I was walking when i saw i"

I got up off of the bench and ran away from him. Will was abusive to me. He made me feel bad about myself. He's the reason I cutt.

Someone grabbed me by my wrist and pulled me into them. I tried getting away but he wouldn't let go. I look up and see kian

"O thank hod, I thought u were... Nvm let's just get home."

He nodded and we walked back.

I went upstairs to my room and turned on the tv. Pretty Little Liars was on and so I watched it.

I heard the door creak open. It was kian of course. He got on top of me and starting kissing me. He took my shirt and pants of. Then took my panties off with his teeth. He climbed on top of me again and gently kissed my neck leaving wet kisses.he flipped us over so obwas in control now. I took off his shirt, pants, and boxers. I starting running his abs. He was massaging my noons while I was kissing his neck.I starting moaning and so did he. He flipped us again so he was on control again. He got up and ran to the drawer with all the condoms in them. He slipped one on and hovered over me. He asked for entrance and I allowed. He positioned and slid in.

"O kian, yes fast, harder"

"U like that don't u baby"

I looked at him biting my lip and nodding.

"I'm gonna..." It was too late because I had already cummed. He just licked it all up with his tongue. He started licking all over my body. When he got to my heat, he stick his tongue in and ate me inside out. He stick to fingers inside of me and pumped faster faster each time. All I could do was moan. He saw me moaning and decided to pit his dick in my mouth. He grabbed my hair and bobbed my head back and forth. I was dethroating him.

When he was done he layed down on the bed nexted to me. He looked at me and whispered into my ear

"I think I love you"

I wanted to slap him. He just wants my boody he don't know shiet bout me

"U don't love me. No one loves me." I got off my bed grabbed some clothes and ran into the bathroom. I got changed. In the process of getting changed I searched thru the cabinets for something sharp. I found a razir and broke it. I took a blade and slid it across my wrist. There was blood every where

"Maria please let me in. I'm sorry"

"Im gonna take a shower, please leave me alone"

When I heard his footsteps fade I continued to cutt. The cutts kept on multiplying. When I was done there were cutts from my vain toy elbow on both arms.

I put on a little mermaid sweater I got from hottopic, my black skinny jeans, my tie dye vans, and my little mermaid beanie.

I applied on some make up and walked out of my room into the living room.

"Hey, I thought u were going t take a shower"

"Changed my mind."

I sat down on the couch next to Sam.

"Hey wanna go longboarding"

"Omg yes"

I got and ran oitbthe door. I grabbed my longboard that had jack skeleton from the nightmare before Christmas on it. I got on it and me and the guys rode around for the rest of the day.

We went back home after 2hours of riding.

"Maria u want anything to eat"

"Nahh I'm good"

"U have to eat"

"I'm not hungry."

I walked up stirs into my room. Plopped down onto my bed and went to sleep.

~~~~~~~~~
Hey luvies sorry I'm a really really writer. I'm trying my best though. Omg I saw I have 40 reads and its not even been 3 says. I just started it yesterday. Thanks so Mich u guys. Please don't forget to vote, comment, and follow. Otay byee
-maddi