•Having Scars•

Another request! For 1-800michealjackson, and the request is a male! Hybrid demon reader!

This will be my first ever male reader imagine, and i'm honestly really hyped. I haven't done this before, so yeah. Maybe just excuse that this might not be as good as my other imagines (not that they are lol), because it's my first time writing something like this, and it's currently 11:21pm, so i'm currently in cloud nine :D

Also, just like the last imagine, i didnt research much, so some of the stuff are just made up, or idk if they're real. (but google said demon hybrids are from Supernatural? Idk, but i dont watch that show so-)

This fonty thingy means flashbacks lol

Year: 7th (the war)
House: Hufflepuff
Blood: Scamander!

WARNINGS: the b a t t l e (also might be a lil short)

Hell broke lose, and you were stuck in the middle of it. People were throwing spells at each other, and you just couldn't bare to look.

You felt yourself tense up, hearing the screams behind you, but you keep on running. You need to get out of there, before you make everything worse.

Finally making it outside the castle, you look around, your eyes widen, seeing people lay on the ground, lifeless. There were even more here, than inside.

Seeing all the people dead, made you more tense than you already are. Your eyes started to change color, but you forced it to stop, running once again.

You didn't know where your  feet brought you, but when you opened your eyes you saw that you're by the black lake. You still heard screams by the castle, making you cover your ears, "Agh!", you groan

Unknowingly to you, Draco Malfoy, your bestfriend of all these years, saw you, and couldn't help but worry. He followed you.

"Y/N"

Turning around with wide eyes, you back away from the blonde, "stay away, Draco", you told him, in a voice that now seemed inhuman

Draco's eyebrows furrowed. You didn't tell him. You planned to. But in his fifth year, you realized you had liked him, and you realized you couldn't lose him.

So you didn't tell him your darkest secret. The reason you dont seem to grow older, the reason why one time you broke the tap in the bathroom, the reason to everything.

You couldn't tell him you were a Demon Hybrid. But it seems like he's about to find out on his own now.

Once again, you felt something different. Something out of the ordinary. You felt your bones reforming. You've never wished for your brother this much until now.

Newt Scamander would've known what to do.

But he's not here. He's long gone. Now, it's just you, and Draco Malfoy.

"Y/N", the blonde once again said, with such worry. He walked towards you, ignoring your warning gaze.

Your knees then, gave out, making you groan in pain as you felt your form changing. Wings started to grow on your back.