Chapter 8: Power Training

Hey there I'm back a better than ever.

Hello there I would like to shout out my first 7 people who have ether added this story to a reading list or have voted on it
@ CathyRob (voted)
@ImogenHitchcock (added to reading list)
@queenoffandoms430 (added to reading list)
@teamwyatt2 (added to reading list)
@nightwalker1234 (added to reading list)
@starlordyondu21 (added to reading list)
@Livvyfan01 (voted 3 times)
@kluas_is_bae0-0 (added to reading list)
500 Reads

Thank you so much for your support
____________________________________

(Wyatt POV) Surprise

I wake up and see other cutest little thing on this entire planet snuggled up to me and I makes my heart melt. He started shaking and everything in the room started to float around us. "Hey calm down Jason I'm here" I try to calm him down. It did nothing to help instead he let out a blood curtailing scream and he turned all blue with his moonstone glowing bright.

I grabbed his shoulders and started lightly shaking him "its just a dream wake up Jason wake up I'm here" I tried I mean it worked before, but this time it wasn't. "No no no no no no no no noooooooo" he screeched "Stop it hurts no stop please" He said weakly and then he fell limp.

I quickly pulled him into my arms and held him close. I could hear his heartbeat and him breathing. "I don't know how I fell in love with you so fast" I whispered "Actually I do you let me see Seabrook. you cared about me curiosity and didn't shoot it down". I sighed and put him down but didn't let go of him and nuzzled my face into his neck

A few hours later

"Wyatt wake up" I heard Jason say tiredly. I sit up and look at him worryingly. "Are you ok you had a nightmare last night". "Ahh no I didn't" He said in a Duh look. "Ok then you had a flashback I bet" I gave him I got you look. He sighed "fine you got me, but how did you know" He asked. "Your body turned blue the cave shaked and you were screaming" I said listing the things off. "I get it"

"I have an ideal" I said "How about we go back to the lake and you can practice your powers". He looked like a kid in a candy store. "Let's go he said and scrambled out of the bed. Goddess he's cute.

I look over and see him changed already. I quickly change and grab his hand. "Willa Wynter me and Jason are going out to work on his powers" I yell. "Wait wait wait can I come" I see Wynter running and stumbling. I was about to protest when Jason being the sweet thing he did interjected. "Of course you can"

I grunted and he smacked me upside the head. "Be nice" he said through gritted teeth. Wynter laughed and we walked to the lake. "So Has Wyatt been treating you well" Wynter asked. "And this is why I did not want her come" I growled. And in response I got another smack in the head. " I said be nice" Jason gave me a death glare that cussed me to whimper. "Did I hurt the big fluffy pup" He teased.

"Don't tease I bite" I said a moped in his direction in response he disappeared with a squeak. "Jason wait I'm sorry" I sad panicked. "BOO" I jumped and saw Jason and Wynter laughing there butts off. "Well we're here" I said seeing the beach to the lake.

(Jason POV) Were Back

"Ok we already know that your invisibility is in order" Wyatt mumbled. "So let's try you telekinesis"
I look at the sand and the water and put me hands out. I merge them together but kept them separate make an infinity sign. "Ok now think of your mother Wyatt blurred out. I thought a bout the tortured lived and I lost control the infirm sign exploded.

"Just as I thought" Wyatt said "your powers are reacting to how you feel you felt afraid so they found a way to 'protect you'" he said the last part in air quotes. "I figure your blue stage is when your in the most emotional distress".

I looked at him dum founded. "When did you get a degree in psychology" Wynter said. "I did not, just observation. He turned blue last night with a flashback and when you tried to take away a source a comfort ,me, when you and Willa met. And also when I brought up that dreaded women your powers tried to stop me talking about her" he finished

"Well that's just great" Wynter sighed.