Chapter 7

Tothless smiled and opendd his mouth to say somehing when we heard Hiccup outside the cave. He screamed but it was muffled. We ran out and saw Hiccup's dad.

''Oh, come on Dad! How'd you get in here!?'' Hiccup said, fustrated.

''The same way we're gonna get you out.'' Stoick said looking around.

''All clear!'' Gobber said from a crack in the wall.

''Uh, Dad? There's something I've got to tell you....''

''Yeah, tell me on the way home.''

''No, no this isn't a kinda on the way thing. More kike the earth shattering-''

''Yeah, just add it to the pile.''

We stubbled upon Gobber, who was staring at something.

He walked to Stoick and said, ''uhh, you might want to take this one. Oh boy....''

Stoick unsealthed his sowrd stepped into a clearing. There stood Hiccups mom.

He dropped his soward and we looked around him to Hiccups mom.

''I know what you're going to say, Stoick. How could I have done this? Left you to take care of our son....''

Stoick stepped forward and pinned her against the wall of ice behind her.

''Oh, stop being so Stoick, Stoick. Go on! Sream shout...''

She flinched as Stoick softly placed his hand on her cheek.

''Your as beautiful as the day I lost you...''

A tear slipped from her cheek and he kissed her.

Hiccup sighed and smiled. I looked to Toothless. He stared back and smiled.

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

Its been two days since Stoick and Valka, as I found out her name was, were reunited. I slept peacfully, snuggled into Toothless.

Suddenly, I felt the ground shake a little. I was awake now and looked to Toothless. He was still sleeping away. I quietly got up and walked to the entrence of the sanctuary. My breath hitched as I saw what was shaking the ground. Humans. Thousands of them. They were hitting the side of the sanctuary with rocks launched from catapultes.

I turned and ran back to Toothless.

''TOOTHLESS, GET UP!!!!!!'' I roared.

He shot up and asked, ''what? Whats wrong.''

''Humans are attacking!''

''What?''

''They're-'' I was cut off as the ground shook. I lost my balamce and landed on Hiccup.

He got up with an umff.

''Ow, Northstar, why'd yo-'' The groind shook again and everyone ran outside.