for your consideration

isolda dychaukasMARWEN QUN

isolda dychauk
as
MARWEN QUN

•••

SINCE the early hours of her life, marwen had been living in the world of politics. naboo was a planet of diplomacy, led by the noblest of monarchs. for many years, her mother served as an advisor to queen ophed, the predecessor of the famous queen amidala. freya qun continued to serve as padme took the throne, becoming involved with the young queen's life. she served as a center of maternal guidance as well as a protector, fierce and wise. there were few moments that swayed freya's focus of serving naboo, but the most prominent in her memory was the birth of her first and only daughter, marwen.

padme was only eleven when marwen entered the world, bright-eyed and happy. but still, she loved and respected freya's pride in the birth of her little girl. when she was old enough to begin her time as ruler of naboo, marwen only seemed to toddle. in any instance she could, freya had marwen around; mostly to keep her eyes on the young and curious girl, but also in part of the joy it brought padme in the private moments she could spare. her compassion and patience towards the tot was a beautiful sight, one that freya seemed to melt from--though she hid it well, of course.

the relationship between padme and freya was strong, as it was between the queen and all of her advisors. when her term of ruler was up, she had invited her close handmaidens to join her in her travel to coruscant. while the honor was obvious in freya's eyes, her heart remained in naboo and the oath she had taken to protect it all those years ago. but to marwen, who had just turned 10, it was an open opportunity to spend more time with the one she considered a sister.

marwen was young, but had begun her training to become another protector of the throne. what she lacked in experience, she made up for in cockiness. while her mother declined at first, padme promised that she would return for her company in time. that promise was kept at the turning of marwen's 13th birthday, when padme returned with a gift--an offer to serve as a familial advisor in her private sector. in other words, she would be a protector, a body guard.

marwen's training was not yet complete, but padme assured freya that it would continue under her supervision. in honesty, she had missed the young and ambitious energy that the girl provided. and so marwen returned to coruscant with the senator, ready to begin her new life.

2 years later...

••

this story is going to be a slowburn that begins during the midst of the clone wars. in this storyline, marwen is a force-sensitive character who is sent to train under obiwan kenobi, as well as anakin skywalker and his padawan, ahsoka tano.

the story will be separated in parts, flowing through subsections that will be the chapters. because it is a slowburn, the focus will be on developing marwen and anakin's dynamic because of her status as padme's closest friend, and how that changes after her death, as well as how anakin changes and how marwen chooses to respond to it.

in this au, marwen is the one that leaves the order instead of ahsoka, but of course, that will be explained in a later section.

please enjoy!