•⊱•••• 39 ••••⊰•

Yunho pushed the doorbell and knocked on the door before juggling the bear he had picked up at the supermarket in one hand and his overnight bag in the other.

Maybe he should have left his overnight bag in the car because the thought of holding it by his side, knowing what was in it was making him way more nervous then he felt he would have been if he had entered without it.

Before Yunho could get a chance to stick it back in the car the front door to San's place was opening and there was San, looking as perfect as ever.

"HI" Yunho said in a strangely pitched voice.

"Hello" San smiled cutely, showing his dimples.

San was dressed in light blue pair of jeans and a plain white knit jumper, his hair was dry and fluffy unlike before when it had been flattened from the rain. His lips were a soft pink, and there was a slight sparkle to them as if San had put on lip gloss or something.

For lack of better ideas on what to do next Yunho pulled the bear from behind his back. "Happy Valentine's day" he said as he nervously shoved the bear in San's face.

San jumped a little as he grabbed the bear. San took the bear in both hands and shook it in front of his face and Yunho was suddenly terrified that San hated it since he was giving him zero expression.

"If you don't like him you don't have to keep him"

Just like that, a waterfall of emotion appeared on Sans face, his mouth dropped open and his eyebrows furrowed "How could I possibly get rid of something that's so cute!?! What's his name?" San asked with huge childlike eyes.

"Um I don't know I never named him"

San bit his lip into a flat line as he thought "I'm going to call him Kuma. He looks like a Kuma. Thank you so much Yun!" San smiled as he hugged the bear to his chest "Now are you going to come in or are you staying out in my front yard for the evening?"

"Oh yeah" Yunho said awkwardly as San stepped aside to let him in and then closed the door behind them.

San looked down at the bag Yunho was suddenly desperate to hide behind his back.

"You can put that in my room if you want" San said as he pointed at the bag.

"It's ok I'll just hold it"

San gave Yunho a face "You don't need to hold your clothes and stuff all night, put them in my room"

Yunho froze for a second staring at San, how did he know that there were clothes inside? His bag could have had anything in it, how did he know it were clothes? Did San want him to stay over? Were his own secret intentions that obvious?

San got behind Yunho while he was thinking and pushed him forwards "Stick it in my room and then meet me in the kitchen ok?"

"Ok" Yunho squeaked, he seemed so nervous and San seemed as calm and cool as a cucumber.

Yunho walked into San's room noting how tidy it was, how neat the bed looked. Did San always keep his bed made and neat like that? Did San make his bed knowing that Yunho was coming?

Yunho suppressed his thoughts, he had a habit of over thinking things.

Yunho then dropped his bag at the foot of the bed and then spun around feeling a sense of déjà vu since he'd only been here barely even a day ago.

Yunho understood now why he had felt so comfortable when he had woken up Thursday morning. San's house smelt like San, even if he didn't realise it, it was that lingering touch of San that had made him feel so comfortable and at ease in such an unfamiliar place.