Chapter 21: Marking

En başından başla

"I have a very caring wife to thank for Danilo." Iñigo charmingly replied as he kissed the back of my hand and placing his ringed hand on view for everyone. A pleased smirk formed on my lips.

"Hmm that's good to hear." Danilo sounding everything but pleased drank his wine "Perhaps we'll be hearing news of babies soon?"

"Perhaps." My saccharine smile in place "We've been consummating our marriage every chance we have, that he feeds me greatly to keep my energy."

Danica's hands tightened on her utensils while Iñigo coughed on his drink. He wiped the liquid on his mouth yet there was a twinkle in his eyes.

Turning towards the blonde woman across from me, I innocently asked "Are you alright dear?"

"Perfect." She bitted out. Then her eyes gleamed with an idea. My gaze narrowed at the grin on her lips.

Turning towards her father, she fluttered her eye lashes at him and said, "I know you have a meeting too at 1 pm. How about I'll be the one to deliver the documents Iñigo needed?"

"That's an excellent idea Danica!" Danilo cheered grinning at her daughter.

It was not!

"You'll be working in your company this afternoon Ava?" she asked demurely while slowly picking the pieces of her food.

"Yes. I'll have Andrew let you in." I sweetly replied, flashing her a saccharine smile but deep inside I was ready to rip her insides to pieces.

"Great! We'll meet at 2pm." Danica giddily clapped her hands while my hands balled into fists. I will not allow her to spend time with Iñigo! So, after our lunch meeting with them I called my secretary to forward the documents of the Silverio's and had it delivered to Iñigo's office.

Once, we arrived at Iñigo's office, I locked the door behind us and pushed him on the couch.

"Ava..." he started but I hushed him with my finger.

"Do you really think I will leave you with that woman?" I purred, kissing his lips. He grinned and kissed me when I pulled back and scrunched my nose.

"What's wrong?" he asked worriedly.

"You smell like her." I angrily growled and began removing our clothes. I threw our clothes on his office without care until we were left with only our underwear.

"We don't have much time." He groaned as I began attacking him and grounding my hips on his length.

"Says who?" I teased and gave him the remote control for the vibrator "Come on, you still have to punish me."

Pulling back, I sat next to him and went on all fours. I loved how the edges of his blue eyes darkened.

"Let's play." I announced as a he groaned and ripped my underwear. He flung it in the air, without thinking where it got cuaght. I was about to comment on it when he commanded.

"On your knees."

Sinking to my knees, he pressed the button on the remote control and the loud buzzing sound of the vibrator filled the room. My senses flared as I felt the tickling and pleasurable sensation of my insides being pleasured to life.

Leaning down, he caught my lips in a wild and possessive lock. He intertwined his lips with mine and caressed my lips with his tongue. Parting them open, he sealed my lips and dominated me while he increased the vibration in my pussy. I was mewling and gasping when he pulled back.

A wolfish grin formed on his lips as he dropped his briefs and aligned his length on my lips.

"Suck me." he commanded.