INTRODUCTION

This book is specially created for the benefit of the learners of 'bio-by Aiesha'. Anyone can read this book. I'd be more than happy if it benefitted you, academically.

P.S. DO NOT STEAL IDEAS, IT IS A VERY UNCOOL THING TO DO. IF I FIND OUT SOMEONE DID SUCH A THING, THEY'LL REGRET IT AND I'LL PERSONALLY LOOK TO IT.

If you're an ordinary, nice person who doesn't steal others' contents, welcome! You are amazing and appreciated. Much love. ♡♡♡

ABOUT 'bio-by Aiesha':

Hi I am Aiesha and I am 16 years old.

During quarantine on 27th April, 2020, I realized that I wanted to help people in studying the subject that I personally love studying.

That is, Biology. I am obviously not a professional teacher. Biology is a subject that I believe I am keen with. I want to make people's lives easier and I want them to genuinely enjoy the subject. That's why I want to share my knowledge about it with individuals who are a little younger than me.

I will also be publishing articles on other sites apart from Wattpad on topics related to biology which are not part of the syllabus. This is to make learning as interesting as possible. I encourage students to do research on the topics they find interesting.

The whole point is to help out our successors as much as we can and to aid them become the best they can be at the respective subject.

-

This is a note book for O Level Biology.

Also, check out our Instagram and Facebook page @ biobyaiesha !

-

This free book contains topic notes in detail and the fundamentals. It has everything that you need to know and more.