six

SAN POV

What the fuck is she doing here? I thought she was in jail..
I signalled Wooyoung to turn the other way but..
"Sannie?"
Fuck...
I sighed and turned around.
"What do you want Jia?" I said annoyed.
"Oh my god it is really you!" she smiled widely as I cringed internally
"...yeah"
"Since you're here why dont we hangout?" she suggested
"No,Jia. As you can see I'm here with my bestfriend and I'm hanging out with him right now, so fuck off." I growled
"Why are you so mean?I just wanted to hangout.."
"Last time I remember we broke up Jia. And not on good terms. So please leave me alone."
She rolled her eyes.
"Then let's start off again." she said
Is she serious right now?
"No. Fuck off."
She furrowed her eyebrows and grabbed me by my collar.
"Listen here Choi San. Either you get together with me or I'm going to kill everyone who's close to you like I did with your sister."she whispered in my ear
I pushed her away harshly.
"Not even in a million years I'm getting back together with you. I'm already t-taken."
Fuck why did I say that?
"Oh really?Who is she?" she smirked
"None of your damn business."
"Dont worry I'll find out soon." she laughed hysterically
I closed my eyes and grabbed Wooyoungs wrist to leave.
"What the fuck is she doing here?Who bailed her out?" Wooyoung asked
"I dont know.." I sighed
"Dont worry San. You're not alone." he gave me a small smile.
I smiled back and headed back inside.

Y/N POV

Me and Yibo were walking outside to get some fresh air. We sat down on a bench and enjoyed the view infront of us.
"Do you feel better now?" Yibo asked me
I nodded
"Thank you Yibo."I smiled
"For what exactly?"he looked confused
"For everything. I don't know what I would do if you weren't here." I looked down.

Suddenly I felt a pair of hands hugging and I looked up to see Yibo hugging me with the biggest smile on his face. I felt my cheeks getting warm. Damn how does he do that?
I hugged him back and buried my face o his chest.
"You don't have to thank me Y/N.. You're my friend and I'd do everything for my friends." I melted at his words.
"No one has ever said these kind of words to me..Well Choo is exceptional. She always tried everything to make me smile after my parents left me. And I'm very thankful to have you guys by my side."
I broke the hug and looked at him. His cheeks were red as tomatoes. I giggled at his reaction.
"What happened Yibo?"
"N-nothing.. It's just..I kind of have the same problem as you so I'm also thankful to have you by my side." he scratched the back of his neck. I blushed at his words.
"Y/N.."
"Hm?" I looked at him
"Don't hate me for doing this but.."
I was confused because I didn't know what he meant.
But then I felt his soft lips on mine.
I was surprised by his sudden action but I wrapped my arms around his neck and kissed him back. I don't know but it felt right..
He smiled during the kiss and pulled me closer to him.
I felt butterflies inside my stomach and also smiled.
After a while we pulled away and looked anywhere but at each other.
"I-im sorr-" I interrupted him by giving him a quick peck on his lips.
"Don't apologize Yibo."
"I guess that made it pretty obvious.."
"Huh?"
"My feelings for you."
"Oh-"
"Y/N I know we only know each other for 2 days but these 2 days made my life better. I know it's pretty early to ask you this but...Do you want to be my girlfriend?"he suddenly asked.

YIBO POV

I was scared. Scared of her rejecting me. I dont know why I suddenly asked her that but when I saw her the first time I felt something. I'm glad I got to spend my time with her.

She widened her eyes not expecting something like that. My heart started beating faster.
Fuck...
"Its okay if you dont like me bac-"
"I'd love to."
I widened my eyes. Did I just hear that right? I was left speechless.
she giggled at my reaction
"Why so surprised Yibo?"she tilted her head.
"I-I didn't expect that you would like someone like me.."I stuttered.
she caressed my cheek and at that moment my heart exploded.
"Why wouldn't I like someone like you?"she chuckled
"I-i don't know." YIBO STOP STUTTERING "Does that mean that I can call you mine from now on?" I held her hands
"Yes Yibo." she smiled sweetly.
I grinned and leaned forward to kiss her.

But we were interrupted by someone screaming behind us.. We broke the kiss and turned around to see..

..Choo