Aftermath (LEMON)

Hey guys, VR(VilliansRule) here! If you're a person who doesn't read titles then this is your warning. This chapter will get a bit sexual and I'm sorry but this chapter adds more to the story. Read at your own Risk! You've been warned!

Your POV

Finally, I was Zalgo's. He smiled and picked me bridal style. He walked down the aisle and through many hallways till we reached a door that was all black save for the handles that were silver. The majestic doors opened up and allowed Zalgo and I to pass. I saw it was a bedroom. Our bedroom. He set me down on the bed and said "After so long, y/n. You're finally all mine. I can finally taste you."

He pinned me to the bed. I kicked my feet up but Zalgo only smiled and gave out a chuckle. He ran a clawed finger down my cheek and I gave a shudder. "You know y/n, I've been waiting for this moment a very long time. And I'm going to enjoy your screams as I make love to you to have a baby."

He stripped the veil from my head and my boots. I never took my eye off of him in that moment. "I almost forgot!"

He slipped a black ring with red jewels in-crusted into it on my finger. It was our wedding ring, signifying that I was married to this man. He pinned my hands above my head and started licking my neck. I instantly fell under his spell of love. He continued to lick my neck as his hand rubbed up my thigh. I moaned. Why did it feel so good to be harassed by this man?

He continued his affection act when he started sliding the dress down my shoulders. I reached my hand to stop him when he brought my hand up to his cape. I removed the red tattered cape from his shoulders and threw it off to the side. Meanwhile he had begun sliding my dress down even further. He had gotten it down to my collar bone. He stroked my tender flesh in that area and then started kissing me. His lips made a passionate contact with me as he began to get more rough. I clutched onto his back as his kiss began to get painful. I then felt his tongue lick my lip, asking for entrance. I allowed it and in a second his tongue slid in and wrestled with mine. It was a fierce battle but his tongue had won victory and dominated mine. Zalgo started pulling the dress down further and ended up at my breasts. I trembled realizing he was staring at my chest. "Please, Zalgo. Don't."

"I'll be gentle with you, y/n. Don't you worry."

He kissed my lips while placing his hands on my breasts. He slipped the dress even farther down till it was now down to my waist. He stroked my stomach with hiis claws, making utter a shudder. His claw went a bit deeper causing a tiny scratch and blood to appear. I shivered as he finally pulled the dress off completely. I was fully exposed to my "husband". He took in my image from my pale skined body to the tiny silver lines that danced all over my body. He took my hair and wrapped it around my eyes. "I know how uncomfortable you are so now you don't need to see."

I closed my eyes underneath my thick hair. In just a few minutes he began to do it with me. My fingers dug into the sheets as pain filled my body. Zalgo had my weak spot and I gave out a scream filled with pain. I could feel my innocence slip away from me as Zalgo and I had sex. He finally stopped and I gave out pants for air. He removed my hair and kissed me. "Thanks for giving me a thrill tonight, honey."

I felt sweat dribble down my head. I instantly covered myself in the sheets, to ashamed to show off my body that now belonged to my "husband". I turned on my side so I didn't have to look at Zalgo. He wrapped his arm around my side and he snuggled close to me. I closed my eyes and I fell asleep in my husband's arms.