12. 𝒎𝒚 𝒑𝒂𝒔𝒕

"I'm going to head out," Kita says as he's putting on his shoe.

"You're going to hang out with your girl?" Osamu asks the boy who blushes.

"She's not my girl," Kita frowns.

"Well, have fun! Make sure you make a move, Kita-san!" Atsumu gives a smile to his senpai who just frowns and hesitantly nods.

'The thing is... She's the girl you like Atsumu,' Kita thinks to himself and sighs in distress.

Once Kita gets to your house, he rings the bell.

You open the door, "Hello Shin-chan! Please come in!"

He nods and walks in, "I bought some pastries on the way."

You gleam, "Thank you so much, Shin-chan!"

You take it from him and bring it to the kitchen.

"Make yourself at home!" You yell as he nods and starts to take off his shoes.

Kita looks around your apartment and analyzes it.

'It's not as flashy as I thought it would be for an idol,' He thinks to himself.

All last night at Atsumu's apartment, he looked you up; not in a creepy way though... Just some stalking on your accounts. A lot of your posts consisted of you with your fans. He also listened to a lot of your songs and immediately took a liking to them to the point he even downloaded some of them. This was something he never really did, so it was surprising that he even did that. He also watched some of your music videos and found that a lot of them tended to be about romance. You were also featured in a lot of other idol's music videos as an actor. This consisted of you being in contact with a lot of males which made him feel very uncomfortable, but he was trying to convince himself that it was just you doing your job.

"So, what did you want to do?" You ask as you both are now sitting on your couch.

He hesitates, "We're friends, right N/n-san?"

You gave him a questioning look, "Of course we are... Did you not want to be my friend anymore?"

You start to become self conscious and put on a frown.

Kita shakes his head vigorously, "N-no! It's just that... It's still kind of surprising to comprehend the information from yesterday... If you are fine with it... Would you talk more about yourself now that I know who you are?"

You smile, "Of course, Shin-chan," You then sigh and look up.

"It started in my first year of high school. I was in the dance club at Karasuno and I also sang on the streets for fun sometimes. Some people took an interest in me and asked to see if I was interested in becoming a professional. Not knowing what I really wanted to do yet, I decided to take their offer once I graduated high school. The reason was because I just knew that I loved music, so I thought there would be no real problem. At school, of course there were those who just wanted to be my friend to gain popularity but it never bothered me until I really became an idol. I lost contact with a lot of my friends and a lot of other idols would try to be my friend, but I guess you can say it was only for popularity gain again. The entertainment company I worked under forced a lot of things on me, like interviews, photo shoots, etc. The music I was singing wasn't anything that I felt like I could relate to and the image they wanted me to give off wasn't who I really was," You explain as Kita listens carefully.

You continue, "But it was a four year contract, so I had to endure it. I became really unhappy and felt a lot of my energy being drained. My fans, of course, aren't at fault for any of this. In fact, the only thing I enjoy being an artist is performing now. So last year, I finally left the entertainment and am on my own with my friend/manager! It was difficult, but it's a lot enjoyable now. However, this whole experience as an idol has just made me realize what I really want to do in life and how I can't really show my true self."

Kita puts a hand on your hand as you smile.

"I had a difficult time finding people who would really accept me for me because of the fame, but I don't regret it... Because I've met some amazing people as well as found my dream."

He smiles, "I'm glad."

You blush, "You would be considered one of those people I've met."

He blushes when you say that and lets go of your hand to rub his neck.

"So, I hope you don't think of me differently Shinsuke! I... I want you to see me as any other person like you have been since the first time we met!"

His eyes widen at your sudden confession then he relaxes.

"Of course, F/n. I won't look at you any differently," He smiles as you return the smile.

The truth though, was that he was looking at you differently... He was looking at you as a crush.

A/N:

Is their crush on each other happening too quickly? I'm not sure about you guys but if I saw Shin-chan in real life, it'd be love at first sight. ƪ˘)ʃ

My rant:

Okay, but ANYONE ELSE STILL WAITING FOR IWA-CHAN AND SATORI TO APPEAR IN THE MANGA?
Like.... seriously?

SPOILERSSSSSSSSSS!!!!!!

Y'all are going to put that INTERVIEWER—who appeared in like one(very good) scene—in the manga BEFORE Iwa-chan and Satori who are in plenty of amazing scenes too?
Triggered.
Okay, I'm done
Bai 🤭