I'm Not Her

Book: I'm Not Her

Author: JustAdriana

Number of Reads: 7,636,728

Number of Votes: 164,363

Completed

Penelope Larissa Edwards has always wished she could have her sister's life. Why? Because her sister was Perrie Edwards. She was in the girl band Little Mix and you might have heard of her as Zayn Malik's girlfriend. Zayn Malik as in 1/5 of that popular boyband One Direction. Penelope and Perrie used to be close but ever since fame came around, Penelope has been stuck at home while Perrie is living a superstar life. After not seeing each other for a good six months, Perrie comes home and begs for a favor. A favor that included taking her place so she could go on a well deserved vacation. Only they would know and no one else. Reluctantly, Penelope accepts and takes her twin sister's life. As a singer and as Zayn Malik's girlfriend. The thing is, he doesn't know that Penelope isn't Perrie. He thinks his girlfriend has changed...but for the better. Penelope tries not to fall for this charming Bradford boy, but before she knows it, she's head over heels. Penelope fights an emotional struggle. Between the sisterhood or a love life. Is it worth the risk?

A/N I swear if you copy this, I will hunt you down and find you. That's not a warning, it's a threat. Love y'all :D

Watty Awards Finalist 2013