Yaoi One Shots

~Alex's pov~

Trevor, my best bud since almost forever, sits playing his video game. I was munching on snacks, and I'd usually eat the guy out of food, but today something preoccupied my mind.

Trevor kept biting his lower lip in frustration, and I kept staring at him. I never really found him attractive, but right now I was frozen from him, his state of paralysis he put on me binding me still.

He finally gave up on the game, huffing and leaning back in his chair with a frustrated sigh.

It was the most sexiest sigh I've ever heard.

As if knowing I was watching, he peered over at me, and he caught me staring at him. I blushed madly and shoved my face with chips, hoping he mistaked it for the reflection of the red bag.

No such luck, for Trevor felt my forehead for a fever. I froze, my eyes closed. He was so close...

"Hey, man, you okay?" He asks, and I almost tackle him in kisses. Instead, I nod and manage a response. "U-uh y-yeah."

He smiled like normal and turned back to his video game. Why was he making me feel this way? I had no time to think about it, because no more than two seconds later, I was pinned to the wall.

I blinked. Trevor had this look in his eyes that I couldn't quite decipher. I look up, at my wrists held above my head with one of Trevor's hands.

He then kissed me. It was rough, passionate, and unlike any other. His meant something, and I could feel it...

...and the bulge in his pants.

"T-trevor..." I say, not trusting myself to  say anything more.

He moaned and my knees almost collapsed. He looked into my eyes before tilting his head to the side and nibbling my ear.

"I couldn't wait any longer," he said, his husky voice sending shivers down my spine. "I had to."

He bites my neck, and I gasp. My head falls to the side, exposing the skin around my collar bone and neck, where Trevor was licking.

He then begins sucking, and I moan in pleasure. The angry hickey he leaves behind will be troublesome tomorrow at school....

My thoughts are jumbled as he kisses me hard on the lips before forcefully removing my shirt. He looked up and down my toned stomach.

I blushed, my whole face red. I tried to cover myself, but he, too, pulled up his shirt, throwing it in a random corner.

His tanned, muscled abs were drool worthy, and it took everything I had not to stare. He noticed and leaned in close.

"Do I have an... effect... on you?" He asked in a deep, seductive whisper. I shook my head no, and it was the obvious wrong response.

Trevor pulled me from the wall and flung me onto the bed, and I bounced once before feeling his weight on top of me.

I look up at him, and he leans closer. Instead of kissing me, he stops just before my lips, teasing me beyond compare. I moaned and leaned up to complete the kiss, and Trevor smiled.

"So eager, are we?" I blushed and pulled away, looking to the side with embarrassment. He laughed, and I felt a bulge against my jeans grow. He felt it, too, and he raised an eyebrow.

I moaned as he gently started rubbing against me, our hips grinding together. The pressure helped, but it wasn't enough. I moaned and leaned up to further press against his hips.

He then pulled off my jeans, along with his own. I closed my eyes as he slightly traced a line down my chest and stomach with his finger, finally ending at my boxers.

I panted, and he gently placed his palm over my shorts, teasing me yet again. I groaned. "G-get on with it already." I whispered, and I felt a dominant side of me want to flip him over.

And so I did.

With him now below me, I kissed his neck, and, finding his sweet spot, attacked with my teeth until his skin was red and a large hickey appeared.

This time, I reached into his boxers right away, and I felt his massive size. I blushed, and yet I palmed him slowly, the torture making him grow even larger.

I then suddenly began pumping him. He groaned and then gasped. "A-alex! I'm- I'm gonna..."

He had no time to finish his sentence as I casually stopped, getting a frustrated growl from him. I placed one hand on the bed on either side of his head, showing that I wasn't done.

"Be patient," I whispered in his ear.

Then, he flipped us so I was, once again, on bottom. His bulge pressing against mine, he rubbed against me, and I groaned loudly. I bit my lip, making him grind harder.

Then he got off, the space feeling so painful to my largeness in my boxers. My shorts were then pulled off, and my erection flung out, making me blush and Trevor gawk.

"Wow," he muttered. "I never knew you were this large."

I blushed even harder, when he started pumping me. I gasped, my eyes popping open and my mouth open with no sounds coming out. Faster, faster still, and I was almost to my climax when he stops.

"You're ready, aren't you?" He asks, pulling off his own boxers. I nod weakly and he flips me over to my hands and knees, pulling my ass up to reach him and his erection.

I look down, but then I almost scream as he inserts his fingers into my hole. He scissors, readying me for his large piece inside me.

I shudder, and he gently pulls his fingers out. He then lines up himself to my entrance, looking at me for assurance. But I wasn't looking, I was closing my eyes.

Suddenly, he thrusted deep inside me, all the way in, and stayed there. I gasped, and I had to cover my mouth to keep suspicious adults entering the room.

Before letting me get used to his massive size, he pulled almost all the way out, and all the way in again. I screamed each time, but they were muffled by my hand.

His thrusts got faster, and I bounced back on his hips each time. Suddenly, he hit my bump, and my back arched, causing me to moan and almost collapse.

Then, he reached that spot with each shove. I was panting, my legs were shaking, and my hole closing in around him. The pain was fading into pleasure, and I gasped when he moaned my name.

"A-alex," he moaned, leaning down to touch his chest to my back. Still all the way inside me, he came with a loud grunt, and I felt his hand pump my own hardness.

I moaned, and my arms gave out. I rested on my elbows, and that shoved him farther in me. As he still came into me, I came in his hand, almost dying of pleasure.

He was against my spot, and with each tiniest movement I orgasmed. His come slowed and it continued.

My come was licked off by his hungry mouth and I kept gasping and moaning. My pleasure seemed endless. I was shaking, my shoulders twitched, and I kept getting these intense feelings.

Finally, I relaxed and I fell to my stomach. Trevor shoved once more inside me, making me scream. He silenced it with his lips against mine, and our flavors mixed.

He played next to me, me with my back to him. He was still inside me, and it made me gasp.

"I like you more than I should..." I said, and he responded with a kiss to my neck.

"Yeah, but I love you."