[31]

edit: 4.20.21

maybe, just slightly it's a tiny obsession?

Ellie's POV
I really couldn't believe this father of mine, i must really inherited his genetics to be this good looking, as much as he bullies me, I couldn't help but love him, then during the presentation my father was ushered out and everything happened so quick.
I watched as my daddy walked out of the classroom discussing matters I couldn't comprehend what had just happened.
I was hoping daddy was alright.
My eyes became blurry.
Then the man from before came back.
"Miss Eliana" he said.
I stared up at him, and at times like this I wish I didn't have tears because I began to cry like a little baby.
"Is daddy okay?" I said through my tears, it's only 9 in the morning and I'm already in hysterics... I'm embarrassed.
"Miss Eliana rest assured you're father is a capable man. He is going to be on a business trip for a few weeks" the man says
A few weeks? That's so long.
"So-so daddy is leaving me" I sobbed.
"My name is Derek. Your father will be back" He says.
"I want DADDY" i said rather loudly, it was out of panic, i never been separated from daddy once, and this is the first time,
Then Daddy probably sent reinforcements and more people in blacksuits came and one of them picked me up.
"Miss Eliana you'll see your father soon" they kept on saying.
But I wanted my daddy.
"Ellie why don't you go home?" Miss Poppy says.
The kids in the classroom were so amused by the bodyguards and how good looking they are.

"I WANT DADDY" I yelled while tears streamed down my face, i knew I'd regret my decision for making a mess of myself in front of people
I was brought out of the school and I was situated in the backseat of the limo.
I saw Miss Cleveland look at me and I saw pity from her.
I eventually stopped screaming and crying.
I didn't like being away from daddy.
Is he abandoning me? I thought.
We made it back to my home and I didn't bother greeting the workers I just ran into daddy's room.
The blanket smelled like him so it made me fall asleep.