Forgotten. {Prologue}

* hi I'm a new unexperianced author to town so dont judge me too harshly at first. i know my stories can be boring and if anyone has any ideas on how to jazz things up some more just send me a message :) *

                                                                      Forgotten

Prologue

A pang of unwanted desire shot through me, body and soul, strong and pure. I was unsure of its origin or even of its meaning, the only thing I was sure of was that I suddenly felt as though all hope in the world was lost for me and for Daniel. All that we had been doing ever since we'd escaped was run and hide and it was starting to take it's toll on us. Our lack of supplies and knowledge of the world around us was a crushing weight held on both of our shoulders. What we were going to do we did not know yet, all we knew was a small prophecy of what was to come and continued praying that one day soon we could truly be together. We had no idea what we were going to do or how we were even going to survive. Who would take us in? How would we even begin to learn how to survive in a world that we had been shut off from for hundreds of years?  The future that awaited us looked bleak and miserable. We were forgotten and we had no idea how to become known once again.

* hey so any thoughts on this start? I know it might not make sense but I'm trying to make it interesting and sorta make people catch on. I dont know if anyones even reading this, but if you are any tops or comments or maybe even fans? please help me :)*