"So you gotta come with me jimin! Like you really do so please??" Taehyung pulled out his phone to show the boy his evidence "See??" he showed Jimin the conversation he had with said boy.

"I have all the evidence to prove that I am, for a fact, not lying."

Jimin took a second, scrolling through his best friends phone, "So are you convinced? Is this enough?" Jimin gave Taehyung his phone back, "Please Jiminie?" he pleaded, sticking his bottom lip out.

"Ugh fine Taehyung I'll go to Jackson's stupid party with you."

He huffed, "But firstly, you have to tell me everything that's going on between you and my brother."

"You can't keep me in the dark anymore Tae." Jimin wasn't going to agree so easily, he did have some conditions.

"The party is in three days jimin so be ready."

"I know that and that also means you have three long days to fully convince me because I can just say no any day Tae."

"If you do what i tell you to then yes, a promise is a promise, so I'll go even if I rather not."

"If you don't to what I say and I stay unconvinced." he smirked, "then you'll be going by yourself."

"We have a deal Jimin." He smiled, he knows he's capable of convincing the boy.

▫◾▫

First thing that Jimin hears as soon as he makes it to school, is well the infamous yearly Jackson wang party.

People can't seem to shut up about it, and he really isn't in the mood for another party. Making out, grinding, alcohol, drugs, lots of illegal shit goes down in those parties.

And he isn't very fond of any of those things, though last year Tae dragged his ass there. And next thing he knows, he's extremely wasted.

He doesn't remember much, it's just blank. But from what Taehyung told him, drunk Jimin was a whole different person. He really doesn't wanna drink and get wasted again, but a deal's a deal.

Taehyung managed to convince him, by telling him everything, in detail at that. So now he's stuck choosing an outfit to wear,  very stressful times really. He honestly has no idea which outfit to choose. Though with his mother's help, he was able to finally settle on a fit.

Black turtle neck, black skinny jeans, and a red cardigan sweater. He sighed in relief, as he was finally ready. Sitting on his doorstep, he waited on Tae to pick him up.

▫◾▫

"So are we picking Jungkook up?" Jimin asked, adjusting his seatbelt.

"Nope, he said he was gonna meet us there." Taehyung told him, his eyes on the road.

"Taehyung, if I somehow get drunk." Jimin deeply sighed, "Please prevent me from doing something dumb?" he requested, "It's the only task I'll give you. I'm going because I promised you I would, so it's the least you could do for me."

"Sure Jiminie! But I'm most likely gonna get drunk as hell too, but I'll try to be more sane."

▫◾▫

"Hi Jungkookie!" Jimin waved at him,

"Hi Jiminie!"the younger showed off his bunny smile, "You look really pretty today- not that you u-usually don't it's just you really look good like you do everyda-" Jungkook rambled on, stunned by how sexy and cute the elder was.

"I get what you mean kookie." The pink haired cut him off, cutely giggling.

"You look really handsome too," he cooed, "So grown up already, so cute and handsome!" The smaller exclaimed, cooing at how shy the younger had gotten. Jungkook loved the compliment, and mostly since it came from his Jiminie.

"T-thank you," he stuttered out

"Let's have some fun, right minnie?"

"Yeah, we're here to have fun." He hesitantly went in, followed by an overjoyed Jungkook.

Jimin hesitated for a second, everything will be alright,

Right?