T W E L V E

TWELVE: TRUTH & DARE.

AFTER OVERCOMING THE newly induced feeling which had rooted deep within me, I walked to his closet. My entire face felt warm.

There were five identical sets of closets in a line. The last one was opened to me.

Piles over piles of neatly folded t-shirts, sweatshirts, hoodies, and PJ's were arranged in front of my eyes. I took the topmost grey sweatshirt which turned out to be full-sleeved.

I scrambled towards the bathroom and stripped.

I tell you, the feeling you get after removing all the makeup and accessories! I placed the earnings in the cabinet keeping the ring on.

It was divine like my skin was given to relive. The top was long, ending just an inch above my knee and flowing down my fingers.

Tugging the sleeves up, I washed my face with the aloe vera face gel, kept in one of the glass cabinets. Theodore's bathroom consisted of expensive products all neatly arranged to perfection. Patting dry my face, I felt beyond good, phenomenal. Examining my face in the mirror, I realized that the makeup did make a difference after all.

I started with the hairpins which were dug into my scalp. After almost ten minutes of hard work, my artificially curly hair cascaded down, past my shoulders.

Padding down the stairs barefooted, I massaged my sore scalp with my fingertips.

What a long day it has been!

All of them were already sprawled on the floor, basically chatting. When I walked up there, all the eyes fell on me. I avoided meeting Theodore's. Rohanna patted the spot I had to occupy with a grin.

"Took you long." She asserted. I just nodded with a lazy smile.

Rohanna sat in front of me with Theodore on my right side and Christian was diagonally opposite to me.

"Let's start then! " Christian exclaimed. Rohanna opened a bottle of wine and started chugging it. We all watched her incredulously. It looked like she was about to down the entire bottle. But when she pulled it out, it wasn't even one-fourth emptied. She grinned lazily as we sniffed a laugh.

"Give me," Christian muttered and took the bottle and gulped it nearly half in a breath. Then, smiled proudly.

Then Theodore was handed it and he took just one sip. After that, he started coughing, hysterically.

You drink how much you can in one try. It was my turn.

I pulled the bottle and tilled my head up, eyes wide open. I could hear Theodore's coughs subsiding. I didn't stop until it was finished.

We all clapped and started the game of 'Truth and Dare', the never-aging game. That's what they said but to me, it sounded absurd. Wasn't it supposed to be a game for teenagers?

Theodore spun the bottle and I could feel everyone's heated gaze focused on the poor bottle. If our gaze could sum up to produce heat, then the bottle would have been in ashes. It stopped between me and Rohanna. Answer end pointed towards me.

She rubbed her hands theatrically and questioned with her eyebrows.

"Tea or Coffee?"

"Water would be fine," I replied instead with a smirk.

"You know what I mean. Truth or Dare? " Her accent thickened at 'truth and dare'.

"Let's start easy. Truth." replied as everyone's eyes were on me. I heard Theodore scoff.