Behind them, Cana was sipping the wine from the bottle. "Hey, don't you guys feel that Lasya and Laxus are kinda similar?" she asked Macao and Wakaba. 

"When you mentioned it, you're right," Macao said. "Their hair is equally blond. Although Lasya is more yellow."

"Their eyes are also blue," Wakaba said. 

"And both of them use lightning magic," Cana said, putting the bottle of wine on the table. "Don't tell me! They are the actual siblings?! Plot twist!"

"What a fool," Laxus said, staring at the drunken trio with an annoyed look. He even wanted to throw up imagining that he and Lasya were siblings. 

"I'd rather die than be his sister," said Lasyawith Laxus nodded in agreement.

"Same."

Then finally they both chose to go and separate. Lasya goes where Lucy is. She saw Lucy chatting with a green-haired girl. Wait, that's the princess.

"Lucy,"

"Nee-san! You—" Lucy turned around, staring in surprise at her. Her eyes observing at Lasya's outfit from top to bottom. "—You're so pretty!! I haven't seen you in a dress for a long time!! My god, where's Reedus? I want him to painted Nee-san wearing a dress!"

"Calm down," then Lasya turned to observe Lucy's pink dress. "Pink, huh? Like Natsu's hair." 

"Nee-san!" Lucy slapped Lasya's arm, a blush began to appear clearly on her cheek. Huh? Lasya was sure she didn't do anything to her, so why Lucy hit her?

"Um, Lucy-san—"

Hearing that voice, Lasya immediately walked in front of Lucy to look at the princess. As usual, the princess immediately looked at her afraid. "Fo-Forgive me," the princess bowed many times. 

"You shouldn't easily trust strangers right away, or let the spy you send hear an unfinished story," Lasya said. "You are really stupid."

"Forgive me,"

"I'll let you go this time. Because I'm sure Lucy won't be happy if I hurt you, but ..." Lasya put her lips closer to the princess's ear. "If you do it again, I will not hesitate to kill you and all the members of the kingdom. I don't care if you are a princess or anything. I will let my lightning angry in Crocus' sky. Understand?"

"Y-yes, I understand," The princess again bowed. "Thank you for giving me a chance, I will not betray you." 

Lasya glanced at Lucy. "I'll go first," then without hearing her answer, she leaves the scene.

The girl came out of the ballroom and went to the palace's public park. Sitting on one of the park chairs near the fountain, while reading her novel. Of course, what would she do besides reading? 

Lasya was so absorbed in her reading that she was shocked to felt the book was gone from her grasp. Sighing in exasperation, Lasya looked up to see Gray who was grinning at her.

"What are you doing here?" Lasya asked, turning her body so she could see Gray's figure standing behind the park chair. 

"Looking for fresh air," he answered, putting Lasya's book into the inner pocket of his suit.

Lasya blinked several times. She looked at Gray's clothes that were far from the clothes he used to wear. Gray now is wearing a black royal-like-suit. With a navy cape that covers both shoulders and comes down to the floor, with gold decorations on two of the corners, and a single gold chain on the right shoulder. 

Underneath, he wears a black jacket that has a silver decoration in the center at the top, then a smaller one at the bottom. The jacket is lined with silver trims, and under the collar, he has a gold band. On either side of the center, decoration are gold pins. Then, he wears a white belt that hangs low on his hips, further so on his right side, with black trousers. And dark grey knee-high boots.

Honestly, Gray would be mistaken as a prince with that outfit. Because the clothes really fit for him. 

"Lasya, um ..." Gray looked away. "You look good today."

" ... Thank you," Lasya said with a poker face. "You look handsome tonight." 

Seeing that, Gray facepalmed. At least, show me your expression.

Not long after, the sound of a dance song was heard, making both of them look up. "Oh, is it dance time?" Gray said, then reached out his hand to Lasya. "Want to dance with me? Just once?"

Lasya stared at his hand for a few seconds, then joined his hand to hers. They danced according to the sounds they heard, next to the fountain, accompanied by a bright full moon.

Fortunately, dance lessons when she was in the Heartfilia mansion still made an impression in her brain. She couldn't imagine if she fell or accidentally stepped on Gray's feet. It will definitely ruin this peaceful atmosphere. 

Their dance ends with a kiss on the back of her hand by Gray. And the two looked at each other. Onyx meets sapphire. And they fell into each other eyes on a rare and peaceful night. 

Both of them curved their mouths. Giving each other their rare genuine smile.

⚪️⚪️⚪️

Under of Fragments | Gray. F ✔जहाँ कहानियाँ रहती हैं। अभी खोजें