Chapter 17

Warning 💥

This chapter contains an explicit scene as well as a violent scene.

A word to the gay and lesbian community!

My best friend since childhood is gay. 

In this chapter, Sven and his boyfriend plan to murder someone!

Unfortunately, the two partners meet Romeo. We find out that our attractive vampire is also a terrifying killer. 

Sven and his boyfriend have a funny yet cruel personality. 

That's what I needed for this chapter!

***

Romeo Danciul.

I lay a multitude of kisses on her pretty body. She groans weakly with each new caress of my tongue. She's as docile as a courtesan and much more beautiful. I love the way she responds to all my desires, to all my wills. 

I'm savoring the moment. 

When her panties slip on her hips, I'm tearing the cute hearts with a hasty gesture.

It's my turn. My boxers on the floor, she looks at me with passion and already knows what we will conclude.

She's just waiting for it. These shit pills can prevent visions and remove all inhibitions, all fears from my Berenice. The advantages of a virgin without the disadvantages.

That's right.

When I make her mine, I'm as excited as a bull. Trembling with emotion, she lets out a slight scream. But she can't resist me for a second, biting her lips with delight.

Damn it!

My vampire nature kicks in when I smell the scent of blood between her thighs. Berenice smiles with happiness while I'm dying to taste her blood. I should have fed before I touched her and fucked her like a savage. I'm trying to concentrate on her perfect little breasts, the motion of my body over hers.

It's okay. I'm a real sex god. 

She's had a great time, me too.

I'm looking at Berenice's face, asking myself some questions.

She has lost her virginity. Is she satisfied with this?

Shit! I see an artery pulsating beneath the translucent skin of her neck. 

I'm so hungry.

My scary fangs are starting to come out. Please, baby, don't open your eyes and stay longer in heaven. 

I need to eat.

For sure!

Naked, I pick up my clothes and rush out of the room. That bastard Stefan was spying behind the door. I roar in anger before I corner him against the railing, "You were listening, you piece of shit."

"She's our slave now! I have every right to fantasize a bit," he says.

I've just decided he's gonna die immediately. We don't need a doctor.

"Don't kill him! Stefan knows where he belongs." It was Neaga's voice. Her gaze pierces my future victim like a dagger. "Get dressed, my son, and go feed. I'll take care of our seer," she promises, putting her hand on one of my shoulders. 

I'm slightly releasing the pressure of my claws on the doctor's neck. I had planned to devour him very slowly.

Too bad!