Birthday Surprise

Your POV:
'It's been three weeks and these guys have really changed for the better.' You think as you walk into the host club and there's more people than normal.
"HAPPY BIRTHDAY (Y/N)!!!!"
"How did you guys--- KYOUYA!" You still smile because you figured no one would remember even your mom didn't. 'Ever since my parents divorce moms been doing drugs and can't handle herself anymore.'
"Hey, what's wrong?" Tamaki asks, ever since he's met you he's been able to see the fakeness in your smiles and hurt in your heart.
"I'm fine, let's just enjoy today."
"Okay." He seems kind of upset you won't talk to him but it's not his problem your home life isn't that great.
After several hours everyone but you and Tamaki have left, he sits you on his lap on that putrid pink couch you can't stand. "Will you please tell me what's wrong now?"
You break down and tell him about your parents divorce and how your mom has been doing drugs ever since and can't even remember your name half the one let alone your birthday.
Tamaki rubs your back "I'm so sorry (y/n) I can't even imagine what your going through. My place is always open if you need to get away.
~~~Tamaki's POV
I hear myself offer her a place to stay and she kinda perks up and says "Thank you Tamaki. I don't deserve your kindness,"
"Of course you do, your my little princess after all."
"Wha-" I silence her with a long and passionate kiss. When we pull away for air she gets up, "I'm so sorry... That just wow..." then runs out of the room and doesn't look back.
She's mine now. She has to be mine.