Boyfriend Scenarios (They Mark You): Asmo

Art by: @tastysakura on Instagram

Asmo's POV

I was walking down the hall when I heard (y/n) falling on the floor, I walked in and saw them face down on the floor. I rushed over to them, and they saw me and started laughing, I was terrified that they may have hurt themselves. I helped them up and started checking them for any sign of injury after I determined that they were fine. I looked up into their eyes and frowned.

"(Y/n)! I thought you hurt yourself! Why are you laughing?" I looked into their (e/c) eyes and felt concerned that they hit their head; they only cupped my face and kissed me.

"I'm fine, sweetie! I fell off my bed when I was trying to reach my DDD that fell on the floor, look it's still there!" They pointed at their DDD; still, on the floor, I bent over and picked it up for them and gave it to them.

"Honey, next time, get up! Your DDD was way too far away for you to get it the way you wanted to! You could have hurt yourself, what would I have done if you had gotten hurt, (y/n)?" I held them close to me and ran my fingers through their (h/l)(h/c) hair, (y/n) nuzzled their face into my neck, and kissed me there.

"(Y/n)! Don't do that unless you want me marking you!~" I whispered into their ear and kissed their ear.

"Oh, so that's how I get you to fuck me senseless?" They giggled into my neck before they kissed me again; this wasn't the first time I had sex with them but, it would be the first time I would do it without involving any toys or roleplay.

"Well, no, and yes, you know I love fulfilling all your desires, (y/n). But, marking you would let everyone know that I'm yours and that you are mine. Then no one would think about touching you, baby. Do you want that?" I squeezed their sides and waited for their reply; I was hoping that they would consent to it, I didn't want to find out that another demon tried to take advantage of their kind personality.

"Yes! I am always ready for sex with you, even vanilla sex!" They kissed my lips, and I wrapped my arms around their waist and pulled them closer to me, they wrapped their arms around my neck.

"Okay, be a doll and take your clothes off for me and get on the bed! I'll grab the lube from your bathroom!" I started to remove my own clothing and grabbed the bottle of lube I placed in (y/n)'s bathroom for whenever we have sex here.

I walked back and saw them sitting on the edge of their bed, waiting for me to return. I walked up to them and put the bottle down on the nightstand before I cupped their face in my right hand. I pulled closer to me and connected our lips again, our lips danced together and soon so did our tongues. We were both feeling each other's bodies, my fingers pinching their nipple and their hand wrapped around the shaft of my dick. Sex with (y/n) was always so fun, they always got straight to it and was always open to trying new things in the bedroom.

"(Y/n), I love you!" I stated as I continued to run my hands throughout their body and made my way to their entrance.

"I love you too, Asmo!~" I heard (y/n) purr out as I inserted one finger into their hole, slowly pumping my finger in and out of them.

I looked into their eyes and smiled seductively at them before I inserted another finger inside. I enjoyed hearing them moan from the pleasure I was giving them. I moved my fingers around, stretching them out a bit before I inserted myself inside.

I leaned down and connected our lips as I kept moving inside of them. Our lips and tongues were dancing together in harmony once again. As I continued to move inside of them, I trailed my other hand to pinch their nipple and (y/n) wrapped their hand around my shaft again and started stroking me. I couldn't wait any longer; I wanted to get inside of them at that moment.

I grabbed the bottle of lube and squeezed a generous amount onto my hand and placed some on my dick and some on (y/n)'s hole. I aligned my head to their entrance and started to insert myself inside of them slowly. I was finally done fully inserting myself inside of (y/n), and once I knew I was inside, I began thrusting. I was gradually increasing the pace of my thrusts until I reached a quick and pleasing speed for both (y/n) and me.

I felt (y/n) squeeze my biceps as I continued to thrust into them, they had their head tilted back and tears of pleasure running down their face. I knew they were near their release because they always get emotional when they are climaxing. I continued to thrust, moving faster than before, making sure to hit (y/n)'s g-spot to the point where I could be overstimulating them.

I felt their walls begin to tighten around me and felt that my thrusts were becoming sloppy but were still going at a fast pace inside of them.

(Y/n)'s POV

As Asmo continued to thrust faster and faster into me, I felt my legs start to tense up around him. I was unable to move from the sensations I was feeling. This wasn't the first time Asmo and I had sex, but today, it felt like the pleasure multiplied itself by tenfold. I let out a loud moan and bit my bottom lip as I felt my legs twitch and give out. At the same time, Asmo let out his hot load deep inside of me and leaned down to kiss my left collarbone. I felt a burning sensation in that area, and when Asmo kissed the mark again, I felt the orgasm again and felt him pull out after. When I looked down at the mark I saw that it was in the shape of a bunny and that whenever Asmo touched it, it glowed pink. We looked into each other's eyes and Asmo said,

"Come here, (y/n), let's cuddle for the rest of the night." He picked me up and held me close before he jumped on the bed and tightened his hold on me.

"Asmo, I love you," I whispered as I pecked his lips and snuggled against him.

"I love you more, (y/n). I'm happy that you agreed to be marked." He ran his fingers through my hair and kissed the top of my head before he wrapped his arms around me, and we both relaxed and drifted off into our dreams.

A/n: I'm sorry this one is so short! I got really busy with personal affairs these past two days and wanted to make sure you all had something new to read! I may come back to rewrite this chapter once I finish doing the rest of the boys! 💖