Chapter 14: Meet Nokk

Elsa stood on the black pebbles as she stared at the Dark Sea, wondering how far Ahtohallan was. The waves crashed down very hard, with a breeze blowing her hair and her cape. She frowned her brow in determination as the waves continued swashing. 

She turned her back as she took her boots and jacket and placed them on the rock nearby. only wearing light blue sequined underdress and barefoot. She untied her braid and put it in a ponytail.

She positioned her feet and sprinted up to the sea and used her magic to create a snowflake platform underneath her feet so that she could cross the sea more easily. The huge wave came towards her, she tried to climb the wave, but it was higher and crashed her into the cold icy water.

.

.

.

After reaching the shore again, her hair soaking wet but she didn't give up. "Okay." She sighed before she dashed to the sea. She then swam through a small wave as she made it to the large rock. She climbed up but then she yelped as she began to fall she created the ice slide before continuing. 

A large wave approached her, she looked up and blasted the magic, creating a large path as she ran on the path. The path began to crumble as it broke apart. 

"Wha?!" She screamed as she fell down to the sea again.

Elsa swang around in the water, she tried to swim ahead but the sound of a horse whiny and the silhouette of a horse disappeared before it appeared in front of her, startling her as she swam back. Nokk, the water spirit glared at her for a moment before he vanished, passing Elsa. 

Elsa followed her gaze but she then quickly swam up for air. She gasped for a breath and looked around as the waves continued swashing her, she heard the sound of horse whinny, she looked down and saw the blue-eyed horse swimming toward her. 

She created a small snowflake-shaped platform and climbed on it, only to get knocked out by Nokk who burst through, making her fall off into the water.

She swam as she breathed again, the large wave coming to her, but a silhouette of a horse coming towards her inside the wave. It came closer to her before leaping to her and attempting to drown her by using its front hooves to push her deep down. 

Elsa tried to get its hooves out of her but it didn't work, she looked up before she narrowed her eyes and placed her hand on its legs to freeze him. Nokk stopped swimming as he almost completely froze, turned back into bubbles, and swam away. Elsa quickly swam up to the surface and gasped for air.

Suddenly, Nook burst out of the water, throwing her upwards as she exclaimed in shock. "WOAH!!"

.

.

.

Nokk raced to Elsa as she created a small platform of ice under her feet, as she created a large wall of ice, he whined down as the wall crashed on him.

.

.

.

Elsa spinning as she was underwater, created the snowflake wall to block Nokk but Nokk broke through easily and shoved past her. She was been grabbed by Nokk's mouth with her left hand as Nokk swam quickly, making her block her eyes from the water splashing. As she could open her eyes, she created a lasso wrapped it around his mouth, and leaped to his back. 

Nokk was whining as he was trying to flick Elsa out of his back. Elsa was gripping the reins tightly as Nokk flicked harder.

"No!" Elsa gritted her teeth as Nokk flicked harder and harder but he then got tamed by her as he brought her over the waves. She pulled the reins up as he tried to flick again but then he calmed down as he raced calmly and softly, she noticed that the waves were calmer than before. She then reached her left hand as she was gonna touching his neck. Nokk neighed softly, making Elsa pull her hands back.

"I'm wondering how (Y/N) would react to you?" Elsa mumbled, Nokk turned his head slightly when she mentioned you. Elsa noticed it as she chuckled lightly.

"I told her to stay with Anna, it will be safer if she doesn't come with me." Elsa replied. Nokk whined sadly as he wanted to see her like Gale and Bruni. 

"Don't worry. After this is finished, I will introduce you to her." Elsa said, making Nokk whine slightly happy. After that, they then continued rushing to Ahtohallan.

.

.

.

Sorry if this chapter is short but I want the next chapter to be the full scene of 'Show Yourself.' And this is only just Nokk's scene.