17 - (Phil)

PHILS PoV

Dan is just sitting there, he hasn't really moved for a good couple of minutes, all he has done is open his mouth and now it is just awkwardly hanging open. I raise my left hand, because my right on is on Dans leg and let's be honest I sort of like it there, and I place it on Dans chin and shut his mouth.

"A fly will go in your mouth and you will swallow it, or worse choke to death" I giggle a little, not that Dan choking to death would be funny but he does look sorta funny just sitting there like that, completely out of it with his mouth open. I take my hand off of Dans chin and he sort of shakes his head a little, as if he is trying to I don't even know, he just shook his head ok? It seems that I am now the composed one so I should probably take this opportunity to talk about something meaningful or important or just nothing about the issues Dan just witnessed.

"Nice weather we're having..." I know, good job you are so cliche Phil, I sort of want to face palm myself with that effort but I really don't know what people talk about, I don't do this that often. I don't even remember what the weather is like today, it could be completely miserable for all I know. It doesn't seem to matter though as at some point Dan has seemingly gotten something back together and now has a smirk? On his face.

"Out of all the things you could have said you go with the weather, really Phil?" Dan says and shakes his head, still with a smile on his face.

"I... well... umm yeah?" Now I can't even form proper sentences, way to get yourself out of this one Phil.

"Well I suppose it's ok, a bit warm for my liking though, I mean all I wear is black and it's like I'm getting cooked everyday" Dan answered. I quickly look down, because even though it is quite warm and I'm also getting cooked, there is no way I am wearing short sleeves, and see my sleeve still up and showing off all my cuts and scars and the bandaid Dan put on. Don't think about it, don't think about it, ugh I can just feel myself smiling, why am I doing this he knows about it now. My eyes seem to grow to the size of the moon when it sinks in, yet again, Dan knows, he knows for sure, its not like it was just one he saw it was all of them he saw, and can still see. I slowly, trying to make sure Dan doesn't notice, move my arms away from him and pull my sleeve down. Of course he notices, we are sitting so close to each other I'm surprised one of us isn't fully on top of the other, he lets out a small gasp.

"Oh my god Phil, I'm so sorry I didn't even think and you are wearing that and I'm sorry, I shouldn't of said anything about being hot with you sitting there in that and I don't even have a fan on" he keeps rambling.

"It's ok" I try to reassure him, but a fan or something really would be nice at this time, I mean I am sort of wearing a stinking hot jumper.

"Do you want to go up to my room? We can turn the AC on" Dan asks,

"Yeah, that would be nice" I look at him and smile, when he gives a little smile back and OH MY GOD HE HAS A DIMPLE!! Calm down Phil it's just a dimple, (AN I don't think he has seen Dans dimple before but if he has shh ;P) heaps of people have them, but there's something about Dans that makes me forget where I am and what is happening, as I just blissfully stare at his smile. I am quickly snapped back into reality when Dan gets up off the couch, he holds out his hand towards me and I take it, something about this really feels natural like we've known each other for years, not days, maybe it's just the fact that in those few days he has already found out more about me than even my family knows.

We get into what I presume is Dans room, because he said that's where we were going, and Dan leads me to the bed. Once I sit down Dan shuts the window, the door and turns on the aircon before making his way back to the bed and sitting next to me.