Day Eleven

Word Count: 2212

(No Spoilers!)

The question is...who really killed Delani?

~Day Eleven, Monday

Juliette opened her eyes, staring straight at Jazz's bed.

Not again.

Juliette turned back to the bed, coming face to face with the dorm door. She tried the handle, she needed to wake up. It was locked.

"Jaxon wake me, wake me please," she begged. She was hoping that Jaxon was there, listening to what she was syaing. She turned, hoping to see Jaxon standing there.

Instead she saw a small, pale hand slip out from under the covers. A trickle of fresh, bright red blood running down the fingers of this hand. Juliettte wimpered.

"Jaxon if you can hear me, wake me up now!" Juliette yelled She didn't care if anyone heard, she just wanted Jaxon to wake her up. But whoever was under that blanket wouldn't be Jaxon, the hand was too small and pale.

Juliette walked closer, till the blood from the hand drippled onto her foot. It was warm and sticky. Swallowing her sickness, Juliette pulled the covers back.

It was Jazz.

Her red hair was strewn beautifully across the covers, her green eyes staring right at Juliette. She was wearing a beautiful gown, one Juliette had never seen her wear. Her wrist was cut, blood dripping from the wound, staining the sheets. Blood dripped from her mouth, just like Jaxon's had.

"Oh my gosh, Jazz!" Juliette yelped, her hands finding her mouth.

Juliette stumbled back, covering her eyes.

Suddenly she hit a warm chest, and arms wrapped around her.

"Juliette baby, I'm here it's okay."

Relief flooded through Juliette's being, as she took her hands away. It must be early morning, for light was streaming through the window and onto Jazz's bed, where she wasn't sleeping.

Juliette turned and looked up at Jaxon. He was holding a tissue to his nose.

"I tried to stop you walking off, but you hit me in the face. I have been trying to wake you for the past hour, and all you have been doing his standing, staring at that bed," Jaxon explained. Juliette shivered.

"I am sorry, it was Jazz, she was dead," Juliette whispered. Suddenly Juliette's head shot up, and she stared at Jaxon for a moment.

"Jazz! We need to check on her!" Juliette yelped, psuhing Jaxon out of the way.

"It's six in the morning Juliette, let's just head back to our room" Jaxon moaned, following Juliette out the door.

*

"Listen mister, I don't a damn if you are the head warrior, you will find my friend," Juliette said sternly to the man in front of her. He looked down at her in surprise, then he nodded curtly.

"We will do everything in our power to find you friend," he said. Juliette nodded, slightly happy with that. The man walked off, and Jaxon stood in front of Juliette.

"She spent a night out there Jaxon, doing god knows what," Juliette sighed, looking into the forest. Jazz was in there somewhere, her tracks lead in there.

"She will be alright, she is a pretty tough one that Jazz," Jaxon reassured, slinking his arm over her shoulder.

"Is everything alright here?"