𝘵𝘸𝘦𝘯𝘵𝘺-𝘵𝘸𝘰.

┏━━━━━━˙*¨༺ ༻¨*˙━━━━━━┓
𝐂𝐇𝐀𝐏𝐓𝐄𝐑 𝐓𝐖𝐄𝐍𝐓𝐘-𝐓𝐖𝐎

┗━━━━━━˙*¨༺ ༻¨*˙━━━━━━┛

MANDO, AERYN, CARA, AND KUIIL were all gathered in the lower deck of the Razor Crest as they headed to Nevarro.

Kuiil was busy tending to the blurrgs they have brought while Mando and Cara decided to arm wrestle.

Aeryn, on the other hand, sat beside the child and watched the ongoing arm wrestling. She figured that she wasn't very fond of looking at blurrgs with the aggressive looks on their faces.

"I got you, Mando." Cara told Mando, silently grunting.

"Care to double the bet?" Mando replied and held Cara's hand tightly.

The two of them both let out suppressed grunts as they tried to knock their opponent's hand.

Then something strange happened.

Suddenly, Cara seemed to stare into the distance and quickly let go of Mando's hand.

Mando's hand slammed into the table while Cara held her throat, gasping for air.

"Cara? Cara, what's wrong?" Aeryn asked, worried. She stood up from her seat and walked to where Cara was seating.

Cara held onto Aeryn's arm tightly, her other hand pressed against her throat as she continued gasping for air.

Mando turned to look at the child, confused of what was happening and saw that it was holding its hand up. Just like how it did back in Arvala-7 when he was capturing an egg.

The only difference was, the child was extremely focused on Cara. Mando quickly realized what was going on.

"No! No, No, stop!" Mando exclaimed, grabbing the child from its seat.

Cara was suddenly able to let go of Aeryn's arm and her throat.

"We're friends, we're friends! Cara is my friend!" Mando added as he shook the child.

Aeryn furrowed her eyebrows in curiosity as she slowly ran her hand on Cara's back.

"That is not okay!" Cara exclaimed, pointing her finger at the child.

"Very curious." Kuiil whispered as he stood in front Mando.

"Curious?!" Cara snapped. "It almost killed me!"

Kuiil, however, ignored the woman's comment and turned his attention to Mando.

"The story you told me of the mudhorn now makes more sense." Kuiil told Mando who carefully listened to him.

Aeryn's eyebrows furrowed in curiosity. She wasn't aware of what a mudhorn was nor what story the two of them were talking about.

"What is it?" Mando asked the Ugnaught.

"What it is, I don't know. But what it does, this," Kuiil paused. "This I've heard rumours of."

"What?" Cara suddenly asked, silently heaving. "When you worked for the Empire?"

"When I was sold to the Empire, in indentured servitude." Kuiil replied who now seemed serious.

"Yet somehow, you walk free." Cara stated as she slowly stood up from her seat.