♛ "𝘈 𝘍𝘦𝘮𝘢𝘭𝘦 𝘖𝘪𝘬𝘢𝘸𝘢?" ~ 𝘊𝘩𝘢𝘱𝘵𝘦𝘳 1 ♛

Hello Readers! It's Kotori Here!

- I Just Wanted To Say Real Quick That I'm Sorry If Any Of The Characters In This Story Is Out Of Character Compared To Them In The Show! I Tried My Best To Mimic Their Personalities! -

。.・・.・・・。.・。.・・.・・・

╔═════════════════════╗

╚═════════════════════╝

。.・・.・・・。.・。.・・.・・・

    𝑻𝒐𝒅𝒂𝒚 𝒘𝒂𝒔 𝒕𝒉𝒆 𝒅𝒂𝒚 you were finally gonna attend Aoba Johsai With your older brother Tōru Oikawa since previously studying abroad in another country. It also had been a sudden move back to Japan for your own reasons but you were excited to see your brother again either way. Though since your brother seemed to always be surrounded by girls it was quite easy to see where he was once you had walked through the front gates in the morning. You tried to walk by not wanting to get in his way now. You had figured you were gonna talk to him later anyway. Except he immediately spotted the familiar looking 2nd year student. Your silky (H/L) (H/C) hair trailing behind you walking past the group was a dead giveaway. He pushed his way lightly through the girls who were giving him confused looks. You were almost inside the school when you heard your brother yell out your name.

"(N/N)-Chan!!" He yelled, you turned around only to have the wind knocked out of you by your brother quickly pulling you into a tight embrace.

"When did you come back, and why didn't you tell me?!" He shouted sadly leaving the others who were previously crowding him confused. As he pulled away from the hug with a tight grip on my shoulders.

"Haha Sorry Bro, I was gonna surprise you when you were not surrounded by your horrible fangirls" I replied giving a slight point towards the group of girls who were glaring at me.

"Oh I see, well they're kinda almost always around me" He said laughing and rubbing his neck little looking over his shoulder at them. "The only time they aren't is during any volleyball games even then they still come to support me." He smiled. "Say (N/N)-Chan do you still play volleyball?"

"Well yeah except I didn't play setter anymore, Instead I played the Ace spiker." I said as his chocolate colored eyes shined and stared into mine.

"Really?! That means all the practice I used to do with you actually had some effect!" He cheered as I smiled.

The school bell had rung slightly after that as Tōru grabbed my hand and started walking me to the office, some fangirls giving me deadly glares of course. 'I guess I'll have to get used to that'  I said to myself. We made it to the office and He helped me get my schedule while also handing me and extra page that had text saying "Boys volleyball team manager sign up sheet".