𝐗𝐗𝐗𝐈𝐈𝐈

About three months after the 'miscarriage,' they figured out that Tara had lied about the pregnancy, about the miscarriage, was planning to divorce Jax, and take his sons from him.

On top of that; the Sons had things to do with the IRA. They had Clay gracefully stolen from a transport and taken to a warehouse where a bunch of blood was spilled. Gaalan, two of his men, and Clay were killed there. Bobby was shot in the process and Tara had to come around to help him.

So much was wrong with Juice. Jackson had him do so much shit to earn his way back in. It was eating away at Juice and Ali had no idea.

Orlin West, Rat, Gemma, Alison, Juice and Gemma's new man Nero were sitting around with Bobby at the cabin. Ali and Tara had come to a mutual agreement that Abel enjoyed his aunt Ali's company. So, Ali was watching Abel at the cabin while Thomas was with Tara at the hospital.

Abel was picking on Bobby who was chuckling in bed. Ali was sitting beside the bed in the chair and Juice was sitting on the bed beside Bobby. Gemma poked her head in and Abel ran out, presumably after something to eat or drink.

"Anyone need anything? I have to go down to the store for food and drinks."

"Cigarettes." Bobby chimed. "And pain meds."

"Mom, why don't you stay and keep an eye on Bobby? I'll take Abel down and get him out of the cabin." Ali suggested.

"Alright baby," she smiled. "I'll make the list." Gemma disappeared out of the doorway.

"Dude, you need to calm down," Bobby told Juice. "When's the last time you had your dick sucked?" Ali glared at Bobby.

"You don't answer that." She said, causing Bobby to laugh and Juice to crack a smile.

"Seriously. Get high, take your wife for a spin."

"Bobby!" Ali laughed.

"Hey," Bobby defended. "I'm just looking out for my dude, and he needs to get laid. Pronto."

"Ali!" Abel yelled as he ran into the room. "We have to go!" He said excitedly. Ali laughed and Abel handed her the list.

"Okay bud," Ali kissed Bobby's cheek. "Don't ask him stuff like that." She joked.

"Yes, boss." Bobby said. Ali tilted Juice's face up to look at her.

"What's wrong, babe?" She inquired softly.

"Nothing," he replied, pecking her lips softly. "I'm okay." Ali smiled and kissed him again, for a longer time. "I love you."

"I love you too." She kissed his nose and Abel waved at them as they walked out.

Ali left with Abel to fulfill the short shopping list.

In her absence, Juice had taken Oxy and sat in the bathroom. Apparently he took too much and West found him unconscious on the bathroom floor.

Nero and Gemma had helped him, but Gem was worried about him.

"Call Alison," Nero said, trying to wake him up. "She better come back."

Gemma called her, nervous to break the news to her daughter.

"Hello?" allie answered with a giggle as abel fiddled with the seat buckle in the back seat. She handed him a toy she bought him.

"Alison, you need to get back here." Gemma's tone alarmed Ali.

"Why? What happened?"

"It's juice," Ali's heart stopped. She didn't want to know what happened. "Be careful heading back. Nero and I have it handled for the time being." Ali hung up the phone.

"What's wrong Ali?" Abel asked softly.

"Juice got sick, buddy, and we have to go back to the cabin to make sure he's okay." Her phone rang again. This time it was Tara. "Hello?" Ali said as she started the car and began driving.

"How's Abel?" She asked.

"Oh, Abel is great. He's right here actually."

"Aw, he really loves spending time with you." Tara said as she noticed the worry and broken tone in Alison's voice. "Is there something wrong?"

"Juice, he uh—"

"Is he okay?" Tara questioned, a genuine worry in her voice.

"I guess so. I took Abel to go shopping and something happened." Alison told her, stopping at a red light.

"Wow, okay, uh— Call me and keep me updated, okay? I'll be up later tonight."

"Alright, bye Tara." Ali hung up her phone and sighed.

"Are you okay, Ali?" Abel asked, watching her from the backseat.

"I'm fine buddy, I promise."

A/N
i find the beginning of this chapter v funny. I had to incorporate it.