Chapter 6

Tony's POV (the same night after Madison drifts to sleep)
I couldn't stop thinking about Madison, she's hot. Not stop tony what are you thinking. Y'all are just friends. But do friends have sex. Ofc they do. No wait only friends with benefits do. I really like her tho. Stop tony you can't like her she's just a friend. Well she thinks your just a friend. After thinking about Madison, I snapped out of it because my brother came in my room.
O=ondreaz t=tony
O: tony? Earth to tony!!
T:oh sorry yeah
O: I asked who's all coming to the party.
T: Madison is coming I think she'll bring serenity too
O: ok oh and by the way. There's two new girls moving in the sorority. So we gotta do our tradition.
I knew what ondreaz what talking about. I got worried cause serenity had a boyfriend. But I wasn't worried about Madison. I want her to get me. But she might not. I'm going to text ace and ask him if serenity will be doing it.
T: yeah bro. But I hope you know those girls are Madison and serenity
O: oh that makes it better.
T:yeah bro" I said laughing
After drea left i texted ace
Ace
Tony: Ace bro
Ace:tony babeyy
Tony:will serenity be doing our tradition?

Ace:yeah bro but when she picks all the boys are making sure it's me.

Tony:Ight bro,just making sure.

Ace:yeah do you want Madison to it tho she might not get you. And you might not get her.

Tony:yeah she'll do it so will I but I hope we get each other.

Ace:I feel you bro. Well make sure if you want.

Tony:thanks bro but we'll be fine.i think she'll get me.

Ace: Ight peace!

Tony: peace ✌️
—————————————————————————
Madison's POV
I woke up to the sound of serenity singing. "HE LIKE EM NASTY FREAKY AS FUCK BUT SHE CLASSY" sand serenity. "Shut uppp" I said to my self. I got out of bed and took a shower, I got put the shower I brushed my hair and teeth and did my skin care. I got dressed and put this on

I went down stairs to get some breakfast, half way down the stairs I smelt bacon

I went down stairs to get some breakfast, half way down the stairs I smelt bacon. I still heard serenity singing. "I DONT CARE ENOUGH TO MISS YOU AFTER ALL THE SHIT WE"VE BEEN THROUGH" serenity was a big fan of Jaden Hossler. I was good friends with him but serenity didn't know. I turned the music off and said "ok stop singing and give me food I'm hungry" "ok fine" I heard a ding from my phone I didn't care cause I would answer texts later.serenity looked at my phone and saw.

serenity looked at my phone and saw