🌻*finale*🌻

I ran out the door, playing Misfits through my headphones. I found Cliff straight away, as he was just standing in his driveway. 

"Hey, Veronica! Over here!" He called out, waving his arms.

"I can see you, you buffoon! Stop waving your arms!" I yelled out, running towards him. "How're you, Cliff? You ready to go?"

"I'm perfect!" He smiled. "I'm happy, because you're gonna be here! As well, you get to meet my friends!" He said, starting to walk down the street. You followed him, excited.
"Oh yeah! Kirk's gonna walk with us today. That's alright, right?" 

Kirk was the comic obsessed nerd who lived down the street. We hung out sometimes, mainly with Cliff. "Of course, dude. You didn't need to ask, it's alrighty with me." I smiled at him warmly, as we walked in silence for the next couple of minutes. Right before reaching Kirk's house, we started talking to each other.

"There's some people I want you to meet. I want you to meet Dave, you'll think he's pretty cool. Lars as well, you won't feel short anymore. Jason gives off pretty wholesome vibes, so you'll definitely like him. And James.... you'll definitely like him. He acts a lot like you." He inhaled, ready to talk more. "On the first day of school, we have extended lunch. I remember last year me and James smoked weed.  Came into class stinking of weed. James managed to make an excuse and we didn't get in trouble." He chuckled at the thought. "Probably not gonna do it again."

I couldn't help but laugh. That was a very... Cliff thing to do.  We started talking about small things related to school and not, until we reached Kirk's house. "Who's gonna knock? Me or you?" I asked, curious to who was getting the door.

"Well, I think I-"

"I'M HERE!" Kirk yelled, flinging the door open and running out of it. I jumped up a bit, as I wasn't expecting that. 

"Jesus fucking christ dude, you scared the shit out of us." Cliff said, clearly being unable to breathe. "Walk out calmly next time."

"Fine." Kirk sighed. "Bitch." He muttered under his breath.

And we took off. We walked to school, rather than taking the bus or driving. When I asked Cliff, he said that he was willing to take me in his car when it gets colder, but walking would be nicer. I just agreed, hell, I didn't know where the school was and he was my only help.

As I opened my mouth to say something, Cliff stopped me.
"The school's right there. No need to ask." He pointed at a building hidden behind trees. 

I stared at him for a minute. "H-How did you know I was gonna ask that?" I asked, confused on how he knew what I was going to ask.

"Easy. You were staring out in the distance." He said. "As well-"

"Hey, is that Dave?" Kirk asked, pointing to a tall looking ginger. Huh, he looks like the Dave in my dreams...

"That is, actually. Thank you for pointing him out to our rookie right here." Cliff said sarcastically, slapping me on the back.

"Go fuck yourself," I muttered under my breath.

"Hey! Burton, over here!" Dave called out, a shorter, auburn haired guy besides him. "James and Lars are over there. Who's this?" He said, looking down at me.

You're the person that helped me when I was stuck.

"This is Veronica. Remember I told you about her?" Cliff said, putting his hand on my shoulder.

"Ah, yeah. Well, hey. Welcome to this shithole." He smiled, as the auburn haired kid walked towards me.

"Heya! I'm Jason." He smiled. He seemed quiet, but happy. "It's nice to meet you." 

You're the dude that let me lay next to you, in the dream.

"It's nice to meet you as well!" I smiled at him. I looked for Cliff (who had magically disapeared) and bumped into someone.

"Oh! I'm sorry..." I stopped as I noticed him. Tall, blonde, blue eyed...

"Don't be, I.. I was in your way." He said. "My name's James. What's your name?" He spoke, clearly seeming shocked about something.

"Veronica. It's nice to meet you." I said, smiling at him. His eyes widened, and so did mine.

We had the same dream.

~~~~

and that's a wrap! thank y'all for loving this weirdass book and giving me the motivation to write this!