[1]

Ellie's POV
I opened my eyes thinking I came to heaven but to my surprise I wasn't, the room looked different, i started to tremble thinking that my father's friends captured me.

am i going to be back in my father's grasp?

i jumped off the bed, thinking i needed to escape, but i was distracted and starting to look at the artwork of a wolf painting that hung on the wall, while my eyes wandered i stumbled on a big closet.

being curious, i ventured into the room, and noticed lots of clothes, really cute clothes, where am i was the thoughts that occupied my mind.

while in the midst of thinking, a voice startled me.

"hello, i am happy to see you awake."" the voice said.

I slowly turned my body around, I was met with the same eyes that I was transfixed on, the person was really tall, so tall i barely reached his waist.

he seems scary and what if he hits me?

"What's your name" he asked in a not rough but not gentle tone, he definitely sounded different from how father ever spoken to me,

still a bit scared II didn't know how to speak with him, so I I kept on twiddling with my hands.

Then I heard him sigh, he knelt down to my level which I backed up thinking he was too close to my liking,

"I'm not going to hurt you" he said softer than before.

I was weary and I looked at him then to the door.

If I needed to escape it was only pass the vanity...

"do you not have a name little one?" he questioned.

I liked the nickname he gave me.

"Ellie" I quietly said.

"What is it?" he asked not quite catching what I said.

I inhaled preparing myself to speak a bit louder, "Ellie"

"Ellie. That's a very pretty name for a pretty girl" he said then he smiled.

I was confused, is he the one who saved me?

"Ellie do you know where your parents are?" he began to ask.

I shook my head, I didn't want my father to be in trouble

"Dead" I made out.

It was true my mother has died and well... my loving father is dead too.

Now it's just his abusive side now.

He moved off of the subject due to my sullen face.

"Are you hungry?" he asked.

I shook my head.

Yes I was hungry but I didn't feel comfortable being in a very fancy and spacious place.

"Are you sure?" he wasn't convinced then before I could reply or insist my stomach grumbled.

"Let's get you cleaned" he said and he began to take my hand but I flinched.

"I won't hurt you" he repeated.

I hesitantly accepted his hand.

We made it to a large bathroom.

The bathtub could be like a pool for me.

"How old are you?" he gently asked setting me on the chair in the restroom. I used my hand. I counted to five fingers.

"You're five?" he asks he was probably in disbelief since I show no signs of being a 5 year old.

"I'll get you checked up with a doctor" he said as he was filling the tub with hot water.

I peered to see what he was doing.

He was adding bubbles.

I felt warm, and a bit scared at the same time, what if this is all an act to get me to open up to him?

I didn't want to get attached, he is just my savoir and nothing else, he is being a decent human he doesn't want me,

I let out a quiet sigh then he rolled his sleeves up.

He was wearing a very expensive clothing.

"Can you bathe yourself?" he softly asked.

I shook my head.

This guy was really nice.

"My helpers aren't here at the moment but would you like me to give you a bath?" the brown haired man put the towel to the side.

I slowly nodded my head.

He helped me take my dirty and worn out clothes.

Then I noticed he tightened his grip on my shirt.

I felt ashamed, I exposed myself and he probably is disgusted by the looks of me,

My bruises of being whipped on the side was still there, without stopping  he continued to undress me then he picked me up.

The smell of him was refreshing.

He smelled really good.

He lightly set me down in the tub.

After getting my bath.

He dried my hair and gave me new set of clothes to wear.

Could he be my new father? I wondered, or will he bring me back to my father... after all..

edited: 3.2.22