11.

𝗦𝗮𝗻𝘁𝗮𝗻𝗮 "𝗪𝗶𝘇" 𝗬𝗼𝘂𝗻𝗴
𝗠𝗲𝗺𝗽𝗵𝗶𝘀, 𝗧𝗲𝗻𝗻𝗲𝘀𝘀𝗲𝗲

Monday

" On god, I don't even know how she got my phone." I showed Assen the messages India sent to Cay.

"Bro her shit looks weird."

"It's wack as fuck. Her throat, now that's why she came." I mumbled going on Instagram.

𝗹𝘂𝗹𝘅𝗰𝗮𝘆

𝗹𝘂𝗹𝘅𝗰𝗮𝘆 Magic Hour 💕

"Tell me she ain't fine as fuck." Sin leaned over my shoulder as I liked her picture.

"Where the hell my girl at?" Assen looked around the classroom.

"Better leave Ki ass alone she gone end up in jail right along with you."

"She pregnant." He mumbled as some more students started walking in. We stared at him trying to figure out if he was serious, "I'm serious this time she went to the doctor and everything."

"I would say congratulations but I said that shit last time and Ki whopped my ass." Sin spoke.

Feel sorry for the child.

"Girl this is so good."

"I know I get that every afternoon."

"And where the fuck y'all been?" Assen looked at Queen, Ki, and Cay.

It was right after lunch and they were just showing up, we didn't have classes this morning so it made sense. "Boy get the fuck out my face." Ki held her hand up to Assen sitting her drink on a desk.

"Y'all ain't get nobody else nothing?"

"No we don't fuck with your homeboy so y'all automatically don't get shit." Queen rolled her eyes at me.

I smacked my teeth looking at them, "I told Cay sorry. I don't even know how shawty got my phone."

"Still she came at my friend wrong." Ki waved off all I was saying.

"Then the bitch pussy hairy who is that."

"India."

Their mouths dropped opened leaning back, "That bitch nasty like that? Can't be my friend." Ki gave Queen a look. "Bitches don't be getting waxed and it's sad."

"Right I get my shit done faithfully. Cay you get waxed?"

"Yeah."

I took a double-take looking at her. Shy or not she really beautiful.

"This class is so unnecessary." We were in Mr.Green's class once again.

"All he gone do is say that the project due next week blah blah." Sin mimicked him.

"Y'all done with the project?" Assen pointed to me and Cay.

"Almost,  we gotta go volunteer somewhere this weekend."

She looked up from her phone showing Queen and Ki something. "Ou bitch." Ki made a face at me before looking at the phone again.

"You know your high ass posted a video of you and Cay?" Queen asked me making me look more confused. "Now India broke ass harassing her."

"Oh."

"This nigga don't care."

"I don't see why..." I went to Instagram looking at the video. Watching the video Cay was laying her on the wall singing while I just recorded.

"Why she so mad we aren't even doing nothing." Cay scrunched her face looking, even more, meaner than usual.

"It's something about them hoodrats sis," Ki commented.

Cay rolled her eyes putting her phone in that expensive ass purse.

"Let get started." Mr.Green walked in.

【________】

"The hell you mean I gotta help you." I eyed Bam.

"C wants me to sell this shit you been doing this shit bruh."

"Nigga I can't do that shit. I'm out if he asked you to do it, do that shit bruh."

"Man you being real sus right now bro."

"Fuck you real shit. You real dumb in the head don't nobody wanna be in the streets all they life." I walked away from him.

"Man Fuck you Bitch!" He yelled as I heard a gun load.

I turned around looking at him holding a gun right at me. "You gone shoot me? Over some fucking drugs? Thought I was yo nigga."

He laughed it off blinking at me, "You is bruh I'm overreacting."

I nodded watching him put his back up while I took mine out. Thought I was about to let him kill me? Nigga gotta die, a friend since the sandbox or not. "You would've never did that shit if I was yo friend."

"Man chill Wiz."

Blinking I pulled the trigger aiming directly at the center of his head.

"What the fuck," I whispered to myself looking at Bam on the ground.

Fake friends; those who only drill holes under your boat to get it leaking; those who discredit your ambitions and those who pretend they love you, but behind their backs they know they are in to destroy your legacies.