Niall Horan Quotes

"I'd rather be called a boy and play with paper airplanes than be called a man and play with a girl's heart." 

"I'm the kind of boy that can fall in love with any girl because I love with the heart, not the eyes." 

"Liam, shut up. I'm trying to do an interview"

"I won't date a model, because models are perfect and perfect is boring." 

"Being single doesn't mean your weak. It means your strong enough to wait for what you deserve." 

"POTATO!!!!!!!!!" 

"If i'm louder would you see me?" 

"Well, personally, I wouldn't like to be a food, because I wouldn't want to be eaten." 

"If a man whistles at you, don't turn around. You are a lady not a dog." 

"sleep till your hungry, eat till you sleep" 

"Do you think anybody knows that I'm Irish?" 

"I think there's nothing wrong with eating all the time. At least i'm not doing anything illegal." 

"age is but a number who cares how old the girl I date is."

"Let's go to Nando's!" 

"Cause I'm Irish, and everyone remembers me." 

"words will be just words, till you bring them to life." 

"If it were legal, I'd marry food."

"The fans always tell me im beautiful but I always tell them that no one will ever be as beautiful as them"

"The worst thing a girl could do on a date is fart louder than me." 

"Every now and then you have like a realization moment where you get goosebumps and think: I am literally the luckiest person in the world."

"I think there's nothing wrong with eating all the time. At least I'm not doing anything illegal." 

"Chicken fillet is my favorite word for boobs."

"Best fans in t'world." 

"I'm still in bed cause all my boxers are dirty and if I stay in bed, I don't have to change them."

"I'd rather go to sleep than find a girl." 

'Where're we going today Mark?" 

 "Louis's feet smell the worst. Literally like dog poo on a stick-that bad!"

"Don't mess with our fans or we'll come and find you." 

"I'm the most carefree mo'fo' in the world."

"Zayn pisses me off sometimes, how can be be so stunning without even trying?"

"If it were legal, I'd marry food." 

"I want a girlfriend who eats as much as I do, which is a lot." 

"Yes I have [a tattoo]. It says I love SC and it's on my bum."