19. Jumping hormones

We crossed 20k reads guys! That's amazing. Thank you all so much for the support. It feels so good.
❤❤❤

Enjoy the chapter.❤

VALENTINA

"I'm mad at you, my love. I hope I forgive you sooner for your sake." I hear his deep voice saying that in a dark tone making me shiver.

I am so fucked now.

I look at the direction his voice came from and gulped slowly when I saw him standing near the window and looking outside.

Damn! He looks so hot in that black tight suit. He is not even looking at me and I have to hold the door handle for support.

Okay Val.. This is the time to show your amazing acting skills.

Luca said that Luciano does not know its you so just act nicely.

"What the hell are you doing here in my room Mr. Whatever your name is??" I demanded loudly.

Wow. That was a good start.

He slowly turns around and sets his gaze on my slightly shaking figure. With an eyebrow raised, he smirks folding his arms.

Omg.

My stupid hormones need to stop jumping around!

"You are seriously going to play this game right now?" He asked.

"I'm not playing any game. You are in my room. We don't even know each other for crying out loud. I know your ego didn't take it well when I beat your ass up but get over it. I won." I said sassily.

He didn't say anything after that and just stares at me. Slowly he moves towards me making my heart race faster.

Fuck.

What is he going to do?

Why is he coming here?

He stops when he is right in front of me and puts a hand on the door on one side of my head making me take a sharp intake of breath.

He smells so damn good.

"How about I..." He is interrupted by loud knocks on the door.

"I'll be in the closet. Make whoever is here leave quickly." He whispered quickly and walked inside the closet. Its a walk in closet so he won't really have a problem.

I open the door to make the person go away when I'm pushed out and I fall on my ass. I look up to see all of my friends coming inside and closing the door.

Can this get any worse?

"What the fuck guys?!" I exclaimed while they laughed and Eric pulled me up. I noticed the closet door open a little bit.

So this idiot is going to listen and see everything that happens here now?

"Stop being a baby Val." Nia snapped and jumped on the bed and I glared at her.

"Why are you guys here?" I asked folding my arms and glaring at all of them.

"Geez..What's got your panties in a twist?" Cody snickered.

"Look..you all need to get out of here." I stated looking at them.

"Why? So you can touch yourself thinking about Luciano and how hot he looked in that suit today?" Vanessa smirked mockingly.

Someone please kill me.

This is so embarrassing.

He is right here for God's sake.