Deleting the book soon!

Hey there,

This is another author's note, not a new chapter! Sorry!😓

Just a heads up to those who are currently reading this book! I am planning to withdraw the chapters of this book.

I hate it when I am in the middle of a book that I am reading and then I can't find the rest of the chapters so I will keep them for 7 more days, to give you time to finish reading!

Follow my account for future notifications on my stories.

Have a lovely day and stay safe!❤️

Update: Sorry guys I got everyone's messages and you all deserve an explanation as you were so kind.

The reason I am withdrawing the chapters is that I am not 100% happy with the book. My initial idea of the book was to be more than one, to explain more about the background of each character but I never got the time to just do it. I know its a ridiculous excuse but honestly, I got sick twice this year from overworking, trying to do everything, eat, drink water and sleep.

The book needs A LOT of editing in terms of grammar and spelling mistakes which takes a looot of time, and as many of you guess English is not my first language! And thank you all for commenting and pointing out those mistakes it helps a lot during the editing proccess.

I tend to not answer many comments as I believe everyone has the right to comment if the like it or not without feeling someone will attack them back for their opinion. However some people are extremely rude, directly attacking me and my opinions and what's worst is the fact some people making fun of other peoples comments. I know this is the interent but damn people can be ruthless!

I decide to publish my books as a beta testing hence why I stated those books are drafts and not a final copy of the book, for who ever doesnt know beta testing is is an opportunity for real users to use a product (you reading my book), with the goal of uncovering any bugs or issues (plot holes and editing mistakes) so they can be addressed before a general release. I was curious to see what will attract the readers, what they dont like etc. To adress one of the meanest comments, I majored in business and beta testing my books was my way of trying to detach myself and not feel personally attack when someone hates a part of the book or the book overall.

This is a free book. Someone has spend a lot of time trying to create those characters and the plot, not earning anything in the process... It's free so really no one told you to read it if you dont like it and you are not spendng anything at it (money) expect your time so I don't understand the rudeness of some people.

While writing I wanted to pass along my opinions on different matters, such as gay rights (Michael's story), infirtelity taboos and so on. I was overwhelmed when many people comment loving the fact that I decide to shine some light on those matters and include them in my story.

However I reached a point where this book has been nothing but a headache. I do plan to re-write it in the future, thats why I am withdrawing it and not entirely deleting it but I don't know when. Maybe I will go back to my initial idea of having this book break down in more chapters and two more books in the process.

Until then, thank you for giving my book a read!

Stay safe!x