Three: Sexy Model

The third time, I just couldn't help myself.

My mate Landon was going for an interview at a modeling agency and I agreed to go with him. The agency was making him do a photo shoot to see what he was like in front of a camera. They also wanted to see if he was willing to do whatever it takes.

The put him on a luxury bed with this model and they were doing so many inappropriate poses. I snickered as he posed for the camera but my laugh went dead in my mouth as I spotted the most beautiful girl yet.

Her skin was dark, like coffee and smooth. Her hair was frizzy and her black. Her eyes were a beautiful chocolate brown. She was wearing what looked like edible lingerie and she was about to walk right past me when I stopped her.

"Hey, uh, sorry. I have a question." I told her.

"Shoot." She replied.

"One, what's your name? Two, what are you Madeline for... like, what are you advertising?" I asked.

"I'm Amy and I'm trying to sell edible lingerie." She replied.

"Do you mind if I watch your shoot?" I proposed. "I want to pick up some modeling tips because I'm thinking of modeling." I said.

"Sure... plus, you got the looks for it." She walked off and I followed, me eyes attached to her huge ass as it moved.

She climbed into a box and posed in it in ways that made my thing stand up. Even though her face was gorgeous, the main attraction was her huge butt. It shook and jiggled and I just wanted to grab it.

I walked over to her when she finished up.

"You're good." I marveled.

"That's how I got the job." She joked.

"Hey... you wanna let me take them panties off for you?" I asked. She raised an eyebrow.

"I barely know you. I don't think so." She scoffed. She tried to walk past me but I reached out and pressed my pocketknife to her belly. I wrapped my arm around her and whispered in her ear.

"Scream and you're dead. You let me do my thing and I'll never bother you again." I whispered. She nodded and walked with me over to a closet. She went in and switched off the light. There wasn't enough room to lie down.

I stripped then I got down on my knees and bit a hole right at her thing. my teeth grazed against it and she gasped. I ate away her panties then her bra. I kissed her passionately and then I turned her around and pressed her against the wall so her juicy butt faced me.

I put it in her back end, spreading her cheeks as I did. She gasped and moaned. I moaned too and I slapped her ass. She jumped then grabbed at the door with pleasure. I came in her ass then I pulled out, my thing clean.

I then turned her around and I made her stand in the middle of the room. I got down on my knees and stuck my tongue in her thing. I swished it around and licked up and down while she moaned. Then her juice poured into my mouth. She tastes so good. I stood up and got dressed. Then I kissed each of her huge boobs goodbye and left her naked in the closet.