Chapter 10

Hizashi recalled the day he first met Baria in his civilian form. She was small, though she hasn't gotten much bigger, for an eleven-year-old. She had stared at his hair for quite some time. At first he assumed that she was going to make a rude comment or ask for an autograph. But she didn't. She just complimented him and became a tomato before fainting. If someone asked him who his favourite person was, he would have a hard time deciding between Baria and his boyfriend. Baria was his favourite little listener, even if she didn't know he was Present Mic. Hizashi found it absolutely adorable that she still turned red whenever their first meeting was brought up.

He had been surprised to find out that he was one of her favourite heroes. After that he was just flat out amused. She didn't know that Present Mic and himself were the same person. She had gone into rants about how awesome Present Mic and Eraserhead were. Hizashi chuckled to himself. How would Baria react once she found out she was ranting about her favourite hero to her favourite hero.

.

.

.

Hizashi unlocked his apartments door. He dropped his keys into a bowl near the door, his boyfriend was passed out on the couch. The cats, his boyfriend had five, ran up to him and crowded at his feet. Meowing for attention. He leaned down and gave each of them a scratch under the chin before waltzing to the couch. He flopped down onto it, aiming for his boyfriend's stomach.

"OOMPH!"

"GOOD AFTERNOON SLEEPY HEAD!"

"Yamada, it's too early for this."

"AWW, come on Sho we've got something important to chat about."

"Yamada, get off me first."

"Huh-oh right"

"Anyway what did you need?"

"UM- I want you to come with me to the café I told you about?"

"I said no, it's not a cat café."

"Well it isn't but there is someone I really want you to meet. PLEASE SHO. They'll grow on you."

"Ugh fine, if it'll get you to leave me alone."

"YEEEAAAHHHH!!! BAAAABY!!!"

* * * * * * * * *POV CHANGE (Miss Keisha) * * * * * * * * * *

Keisha remembered when she first saw Baria. She had just left the orphanage to buy groceries from the market when she saw a couple walking her way. The women seemed to have a new-born baby in her hands. The man held another babe in his hands. Handling it like a piece of dirty laundry. Both babes were asleep. Though the elder seemed upset.

She could remember turning around to keep them within her sight. She could see how they reached the orphanage. How the man quickly placed the babe in his hands down onto the steps. How the woman sneered and spun around. How the man looked at the babe on the steps for a few heart beats. How he too, eventually, turned around and walked away. How neither of them looked back.

Keisha waited for a minute to check that the couple really weren't coming back before heading back to the orphanage. And on those steps was the palest baby she had ever laid eyes on. Hair pure white and skin like paper. The baby was still asleep so she didn't know what colour her eyes were. Keisha noticed that there was stitching on the collar of the baby's clothes. Near the nape of the babes' neck. 'Baria' was what it read. Keisha had been conflicted. There was no last name on anywhere on the clothes nor were there any items left with the baby. And so Keisha had no choice but to give the baby her last name. At least until the baby could chose her own or she got adopted.

Oh how she disliked her last name. It was given to her by her mother. The mother that eventually died because she decided to be a hero. Keisha was practically raised by babysitters. Her brother had disappeared sometime this year along with his family. Not answering her calls or emails. Keisha was very worried for her little nephew, Tenko. He was the sweetest little thing. He should be about five years old that year. She had often swung by their house and caught her brother about to harm one of the little ones. When she saw that, she would whack her brother over the head and an hour long lecture would ensue. She would then that the little ones for ice scream or to the park. She hadn't been by in nearly six months due to the orphanage having some problems.

Keisha shook her head. She was letting her mind wander. She quickly looked back down at the baby to see if they had woken up. Thankfully they hadn't. That reminded her. What was the babes gender?

She quickly checked before making a mental list of what she needed to get. As well as seeing if she could go check on little Tenko and Hana.

* * * * * * * * *POV CHANGE (The villain Baria helped) * * * * * * * * * *

He had just committed a great atrocity for his boss. All to help him find a cure for the impure world around them. What he had not planned on was a random civi having the guts to shoot him. Especially after he just finished killing the hero that had gotten in his way. He stood up, turned around and slowly started to walk to the civilian. Gently swaying side to side like the creepy dolls or the dead in movies. As the civilian spun around and ran, he too started to run. One block. Two. He was starting to wander, do civilians not see him chasing down one of their own. Oh well. The man was going to end up dead one way or another.

The civilian man slid into an alleyway. Skidded to a stop and started to take deep breaths. Oh well, might just do it quietly. He was bleeding rather heavily due to the man's gun. He snuck up behind the civilian and as quick as a fox, slit his throat. One minute. Two. and the man dropped dead. He heaved the body behind a dumpster before sitting down and leaned against the wall. He'd just wait until his boss's serum kicked in.

He could remember being pulled and pushed before the feeling of being on something with wheels hit him. The side effect of Bosses serum is that it made one extremely drowsy. All he could truly remember after killing the civilian man was a paper white face and very green eyes. He remembered looking up at a sign as they moved into a small rickety building. A name was clearly printed on it. All before he passed out again. 

'Here i come Little Lost and Lonely Orphange, here i come'