|ɨռtʀօɖʊċtɨօռ tօ aʟʟ ɨ աaռtɛɖ|

"Letting go doesn't mean you stop caring. It means you stop trying to force others to." Unknown

One of Jericho's massive hands slammed against the wall not four inches away from my head while the other gripped my neck and slammed me as far against the wall as possible. He was livid and crazed with anger, all which was dangerously directed towards me. He was very protective over her, that girl. So much so that he thought I had played a hand in her attack. I guess all our years of friendship, loyalty, and trust was forgotten in an instant. Never before had he acted so angry and monsterous towards me, and now it was all because of her, that whore who created a wedge between us. I had seen him enraged plenty of times, but never before was it directed towards me. I hate to admit it, but for the first time in a long time I was fearful, fearful of the one person who vowed to never let any harm come to me, to always be there for me through thick and thin. "Why," he demanded as his pitch black eyes bore down into mine, "why did you do it? Jealousy, what? TELL ME!"

His wide chiseled chest rose then collapsed with each anger filled breath and pressed against my own chest. Normally, this kind of close proximity with him would have me in a hot mess but not now, not when he looked pissed enough to kill me.

"I know you don't like her, but why? WHY WOULD YOU F*CKING HURT HER?!" He roared in my face and I drew in a breath. "I didn't do it Jericho, I do hate the bitch but I wouldn't hurt her because it would hurt you," I spoke calmly. It was the damned truth, I could never hurt Jericho and he was so hooked on the girl that I couldn't do anything to the bitch without hurting him.

"Don't give me that shit, Keira,"he growled,"you've had it out for her since the beginning."

That. That's what broke me. Sure, when I discovered he had feelings for that whore instead of I it ripped up my heart. But this, this ruined me. He didn't believe me. My best friend, the man I would love for all eternity, my everything, didn't believe me. He thought I was a traitor, he thought I could just turn my back on him so easily. That is what set off the small bomb that had been brewing inside of me. I had already lost him, so there was nothing left for me to hold on to. I had no purpose so I decided to let it go, all of it.

"That's complete bull. I would never, NEVER f*cking betray you. I f*cking love you Jericho, you big ass hole, so much that it hurts. I would never do anything to hurt you, I couldn't. You're all I've ever wanted and needed Jericho, why can't you see that?" I felt his hand loosen on my neck to where it felt as if it were only just resting there. His dark eyes seemed to lighten and he seemed too stunned to say anything.

"I betrayed you," I let out a chuckle,"no. You betrayed me. You want an unloyal girl like her." I yanked his warm hand from my neck,"You can have the bitch. You don't want me, that's fine. But don't accuse me of something I didn't do. I hate you. I hate you so damn much." It hurt like hell to say those words. I would have not believed someone if they had told me I would just leave Jericho and go off on my own if they had told me this. Hell, I probably would have shot the person. For centuries we had been unseperatable, but when she glided into his life everything changed. I was just his loyal companion to him, now I wasn't even that. I was broken now with nothing and no one else to cling to for support. Now, I was truly all alone and that terrified me. I had to get out, I had to get out now. He brought me back only to hurt me more. I couldn't take it. I had to leave this time, I had to go somewhere far away.

My body flew past him at an unnatural speed and a sickening feeling crept into my stomach. I was really leaving him. I was leaving my everything behind. He was all I wanted, but I had to let him go. He didn't want me, he wanted her so I had to go. He was all I wanted.

A/N: COMMENT TO TELL ME WHAT YOU THINK OR IF YOU HAVE A STORY YOU WOULD LIKE ME TO READ AND MAYBE, JUST MAYBE HIT THAT LITTLE VOTE BUTTON?? THANKS FOR READIN. :)
SONG FOR ALL I WANTED IS: NEVER LET ME GO BY FLORENCE AND THE MACHINE

♡thedarkling♡