𝘦𝘭𝘦𝘷𝘦𝘯.

┏━━━━━━˙*¨༺ ༻¨*˙━━━━━━┓
𝐂𝐇𝐀𝐏𝐓𝐄𝐑 𝐄𝐋𝐄𝐕𝐄𝐍

┗━━━━━━˙*¨༺ ༻¨*˙━━━━━━┛

"I NEVER THOUGHT THAT you actually considered leaving me there." Aeryn spoke as she stood beside Mando with the child in her arms. "Him, I understand but me? No." she added as she tried her best to make the child sleep.

"You two belonged there." Mando answered as he piloted the Razor Crest.

They were now back in space, trying to look for another planet to live at.

The pair knew that it was going to be harder since they figured that bounty hunters were everywhere.

"You needed the child so it felt like the right thing to do." Mando explained, keeping his eyes in front of him. "And I knew you could protect him."

Aeryn let out a small chuckle at Mando's last comment. She shook her head and placed her free hand on top of Mando's helmet.

"I wouldn't allow it."

"I know."

Then something hit the Razor Crest.

The two of them was startled.

Aeryn yelled as she almost fell down with the impact. She made sure that the child was safe in her arms.

"Go sit." Mando commanded and Aeryn nodded, trying to get her composure back.

She quickly headed to where the passenger seat was and put her seat belt on. The child in her arms was now wide awake as the aerial chase began.

"Hand over the Child, Mando." a voice owned by Riot Mar spoke through the Razor Crest's intercom.

Another shot hit their ship.

"I might let you live." Riot Mar added as he continued following the ship.

The Razor Crest was hit again and this made Aeryn anxious. Then one of the engines was hit, bursting into flames.

"What the hell." Aeryn whispered to herself, watching the scene unfold. "Is there anything I can do?" she asked Mando as he continued piloting.

"Protect the child." he answered sternly, pressing controls. Aeryn nodded continuously.

"Okay." she gulped and held the child tightly in her arms. "Okay."

Another shot hit the ship.

"Hold on." Mando instructed, making Aeryn's eyebrows furrow.

"Wait, what?" Aeryn asked and the next thing she knew, the whole ship was turning over. "Protect the child, protect the child," Aeryn repeated to herself as the child cooed.

"Come on." Mando muttered under his breath.

"I can bring you in warm," Riot Mar paused. "Or I can bring you in cold."

Mando hits the brakes hard. Aeryn yelped as she tightly held the child in her arms. The fighter overshoots, ending up in the Razor Crests crosshairs.

"That's my line." Mando spoke sternly and then, made his shot.

The pair watched as the fighter that was chasing them burst into flames.

Aeryn, who was still on the passenger seat, let out a sigh of relief as she held the child safely. Mando turned to look at them.