--Ch1--

I hope you guys like it! (❁'◡'❁)

(y/n)s pov

Black...

everything was black...

There was no color left in my face. I couldn't see it, but his facial expression told me everything.

He saw me, covered in his mistress's blood.

I heard a gunshot. I feel a sharp pain go through my right arm. My vision got blurry. Then, a new demon arrived in hell.

I start to scream as I saw that I am in the middle of a bright red sky, falling to my presumed death. I was so confused. How the hell did I get here? The last thing I remember is killing that whore who fucked my husband. But that's not important right now. Did he throw me off a cliff or something??? I started to panic even more when I realized that I was around 15 meters away from the ground. I started to scream even louder. 10.9.8.7.6.5.4.3.2....I had hit the ground. I landed right on my feet. I was surprised and confused. How did I survive that fall?? I was definitely supposed to die. I look down at my body to see if I was injured, which I was supposed to be, cause I got shot. But to my surprise, my skin was a pale (f/c) and  I was wearing an old plain brown dress with no shoes. Definitely not my choice of style. I look at my right arm where I got shot, but instead of a gunshot wound,  there was a bunch of black markings. They seemed to be tiny "x"s. I run to a nearby store and look in the window to see my reflection, and I find that I am about 6 ft tall and had (h/L) hair that was styled down. I had two tufts of hair on the top of my head. With the black markings on my body, I resembled a hyena. I had black "x"s on my face that I presumed to be freckles. My eyes were mismatched with white pupils. 

I was honestly kind of terrified of my appearance. Not that I looked ugly, but because last time I saw myself I was 5' 4, a brunette, and had tan skin. I studied my appearance a little more and decided that I should probably do something about my outfit. I took that as my first priority because where I come from if you're a woman and you didn't look like a doll, you went unnoticed. Ignored. Shoed away like an annoying housefly. I knew if I wore this outfit, nobody would glance twice, and I really wanted to know where I was.

I walk down the street a little and find a clothing store. The mannequins were wearing lingerie which I'm guessing was a marketing choice to get more customers, which didn't really work that well.

I walk into the store and immediately see clothes I love. I was never really aloud to dress how I wanted. At my house, my husband told me what to wear, and the stuff he gave me was really provocative. To be honest, I don't like stuff like that at all. It was uncomfortable and horrible. But I dint have a choice. He was the man of the house.

I picked out a black dress that has a white shirt with a bunny on it that you would put over the dress.