𝙏𝙃𝙀 𝙁𝙄𝙁𝙏𝙃

it was the weekend.

which meant not only could y/n work more on the list as to who the sweet stranger was and narrow it down, but she could also do another stream and interact with her viewers.

she continuously clicked the top of the retractable pen, watching the other end return and then hide the point in which had the ink. after some quick work she had done yesterday (quick as in it took her around three hours.) she had a list of assumptions as to why the possible candidates could be the anonymous messenger who made her heart race, and gave her a daily dose of serotonin.

working with her friends was nice and all, but what if they knew the person she was texting and when they tried to name people off the list, they were actually trying to get her off the right path? she ended up overthinking the entire thing and just rewrote everyone's name.

not written down in a specific order as in least to most likely, she mumbled aloud the written words.

sato: (???)
•seems like a softie ?

•maybe a texter ?

✖︎ i don't talk to him much

✖︎ is he friends with my friends ??

aoyama: (x)

✖︎ isn't friends with my friends

✖︎ i don't talk to him all too often

ojiro: (???)

• is super soft, that would explain the love n affection (*⁰▿⁰*)

probably texts

✖︎ seems interested in hagakure

tokoyami: (x)

✖︎ too emo for that cute shit

a buzz constantly kept interrupting her mumbling, zoning her out from her work. she grabbed the device and read the name of who had disturbed her peace, yet scared away her loneliness during this boring weekend, and with a faint smile she opened the message.

husband😩👊💕

ITS THAT TIME

husband😩👊💕

THAT TIME OF THE DAYY

husband😩👊💕

WHERE I GIVE YOU ANOTHER CLUEE (๑>◡<๑)

you

hoe you scared me 💀

husband😩👊💕

NO NO SJWKEB IM SO SORRY IM SO SORRY I DIDNT MEAN TO SCARE YOU IS EVERYTHING OKAH WHAT HAPPENED?? SHOULD I LEAVE???????

you

i thought you were my mom spamming me telling me you found my stash

husband😩👊💕

stash?? of,,,,what???

you

of junk food, what else would i be talking about??

you

did you think i meant DRUGS ???? OH MY GOD NO, NEVER 🙈🙊✨✨