7.

𝗦𝗮𝗻𝘁𝗮𝗻𝗮 "𝗪𝗶𝘇" 𝗬𝗼𝘂𝗻𝗴
𝗠𝗲𝗺𝗽𝗵𝗶𝘀, 𝗧𝗲𝗻𝗻𝗲𝘀𝘀𝗲𝗲

Wednesday

"I see only a few of you did the essay which I will not be giving an extension on." Mr. Green looked at the class as almost all of the students sighed.

"Nigga you did it?" Bam elbowed me asking.

"Yeah." Be a dumb person wasn't my thing if basketball didn't work out I had my education to fall on, plus my mama didn't play like that.

"You bout the dumbest niggas in twelfth grade." Assen looked at him blankly.

"Excuse me is there something more important than me advising the failing students on how to make there grade up." Mr.Green looked at us.

"Mann." Bam dragged looking at him.

"Let's just stop and see what Mr.James has to say because it's so much more important than his grades. His friends are passing my class with an A, they actually did my assignment along with this half of the class ."

"Man I do my work." Bam lied smacking his teeth laughing looking at me. Must think I was about to laugh with him like I said my momma don't play like that.

"You do?" Mr.Green looked at him surprised. "When I look in my grade book you have zeros straight across. But since you want to lie and put on a front for these kids in here, Ms. Williams can you trade places with Mr.James because clearly being in the back of my classroom is not working for him."

Bam stood up smacking his teeth as Ki-Ki and Queen friend stood up. "Who that?" Assen whispered to me smirking.

"Your girlfriend friend," I emphasized girlfriend.

"I would never treat you the way you be treating me." He stared at her as she sat beside me. "Wassup!" He waved at her.

"Hey." She waved back innocently.

"Ain't you the basketball ball team manger?"

"No, I quit."

"This year we will be doing the projects with partners. As you know I did inform y'all your grade for this class is mostly of this project." Mr.Green showed us the rubric on the white broad.

"You all will be given one book per group. In this book, you will be required to write twenty-five pages. Within the twenty-five pages, you will be required to fill-in different topics. The topics will be diverse you will be required to do some community service which will help y'all out. This project will definitely bring you closer to your partner which I will assign you if there is any issue please contact me. If you do request a change please find a very good reason."

【________】

"Momma!" I yelled walking in the house throwing my book bag to the side.

"What boy." She walked out of the kitchen eating my chips.

Starring at her I blinked not moving, " What was the reason? You have your own chips."

"Your brother or sister wanted yours." She shrugged.

"First off that thing not even a human yet let's not start claiming it." I held my hand up to her walking pass her.

"Boy, that's why I'm not cooking."

"You are," I mumbled closing my door taking off my clothes getting me some clean clothes.

𝟵𝟭𝟬-𝟴𝟮𝟴-𝟮𝟵𝟵𝟮

When would you like to start on the project?

This Cay right?

Yes.

"Proper ass."

We can tomorrow at my house.

Your house, why?

Either my house or I cannot do it.

Okay well just text me your address and I'll be over there tomorrow after school

"Nosey ass." I walked out of my room seeing my momma.

𝗖𝗮𝘆 𝗪𝗶𝗹𝗹𝗶𝗮𝗺𝘀
𝗠𝗲𝗺𝗽𝗵𝗶𝘀, 𝗧𝗲𝗻𝗻𝗲𝘀𝘀𝗲𝗲
𝘚𝘰𝘶𝘵𝘩𝘸𝘪𝘯𝘥

"Daddy!" I walked in my parent's room seeing them cuddled together. "Move over." I eyed my mom smiling.

"Ouu swear to god I'm sick of you." She mumbled scooting over anyway.

"Okay, guys I have to do a project with that boy we saw at the hospital."

"What boy?" My dad cut me off.

"His name Wiz I think, he was the tall dark skin. He plays with Trae."

"I know who, he a cute young boy." My momma looked at me.

"None of that but continue."

"Right, I have no work with him after school but I'm guessing he is on some type of punishment and can't leave his home." 

"If it's about school only you can go over after school but will be expected to be home before eleven every night." My dad surprised said making me nod.

"How is she going to get there dumb ass." My mom hit him reaching across me.

He thought about it before sighing, " Your momma gone pick you up since she gets off around that time and wanna hit on fucking hit people."

Before my momma could speak I jump off there bed smiling, "I also need a new laptop mine broke."

"Better get a damn job. This is literally your 3rd laptop in an almost a year, I'm definitely not buying you that shit."